Britney's Pitbull Collab Delayed Because She's Releasing A Song With Cardi B (Rumor)

burns

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True or false why is her team pushing collaborations?? It’s unnecessary and doesn’t work for Britney. It’s not like she’ll promote it more besides in Vegas. Did she promote Slumber Party outside of POM Vegas like on tv shows where a larger audience can hear the track? Make Me Ooh yes she did do VMAS with G Eazy but they quit the song early on not to mention the video scrapping backlash didn’t help much. I’m getting the impression her team feels she on her own is weak and needs another artist to jump off of for the single to be a smash. But I don’t think she does. I know she’s not the it girl in pop or puts herself out there as much since she’s so visibly uncomfortable in front of people, but she can still release a solid solo lead that would do well. 

1 hour ago, burns said:

You were the one that led us to the Apple Pie meltdown :ririshade1:

26 minutes ago, generation glory said:

True or false why is her team pushing collaborations?? It’s unnecessary and doesn’t work for Britney. It’s not like she’ll promote it more besides in Vegas. Did she promote Slumber Party outside of POM Vegas like on tv shows where a larger audience can hear the track? Make Me Ooh yes she did do VMAS with G Eazy but they quit the song early on not to mention the video scrapping backlash didn’t help much. I’m getting the impression her team feels she on her own is weak and needs another artist to jump off of for the single to be a smash. But I don’t think she does. I know she’s not the it girl in pop or puts herself out there as much since she’s so visibly uncomfortable in front of people, but she can still release a solid solo lead that would do well. 

Britney said herself she like collab with young new people but I think she enjoys cus she doesn't like take all the pressure on her own.

But so far the media usually focuses on just britney when she does collab 

Archived