What are Britney’s BEST LIVE VOCALS???

stateofgracebritney

Britney has that big,deep Whitney Houston type of voice before fame, but  her producers on BOMT taught her to sing in this higher key to sound girlier. Live vocals were present 95% of the time while on tour.

But after Oops you can see her voice becoming what we would later call Baby-Voice, because it really does sound a little forced and child-like. Still, similar to Mall and BOMT tour, Oops tour still had 95% of live vocal performances.

Then we get Britney, where she sounds more natural than Oops but also had only around 20% live vocals for tv performances and tour while most of it was lip-syncing (to a cd track-pom style :jj:) like... I don’t quite get it :evilpatrick: 

after, ITZ era. Her voice hadn’t changed a thing from 2001 to 2003, but the tour had only 2 songs 100% live and the rest was lip sync or singing live under a track just like DWAD. 

Blackout- we got a little bit of live vocals during M+M’s and circus tour but not a lot.

Circus- I am counting circus as part of the blackout era since the tour was meant to promote blackout more so than Flopcus.

Femme Fatale- the live vocals came back to stay at this era but her voice was just not trained to the max and quite shaky due to meds :yaknow: still, she was good enough to sing 90% live during the tour while the hardest performances were pre recorded so I am thankful for the amount of live/pre recorded we got in 2011. :tbh: 

but then it came POM and with it, 100% lip syncing :bthink: if worse, they were not even pre recorded but 15 year old CD tracks from when she was 16-21 :( 

we got STTA and a few under the track live moments (perfume and lucky are great examples) but it didn’t went further than that. I wonder if Domination will have 50% live-50% pre recorded at least :bthink: 

Which  do you think are her best-tour or not- live vocals? I vote for Oops tour and STTA ?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best live vocals ever was during The hair zone tour and it was 100% Live :clap:

Baby Tour: 80% Live

Oops Tour: 10% Live [it was all Pre Record] :mhm:

DWAD Tour: 5% Live [Only Don't let me be... and some unpublished songs just some nights]:bigtime:

The Onxys Hotel Tour: 5% Live [Only 2 songs Live]

The M+M Tour: 0% Live and 100% Payback :bigtime:

Circus Tour: 5% Live [95 Playback just some shows Everytime was over playback]

FFT: 5%Live [95% Playback just some shows was over playbackbut but almost did not listen] :tiffanynod:

Piece Of Me: 100 Playback [just 1 song and night]:tbh:

that's Over :bedtime:

Archived