Britney’s best top three album names

TakeYourHand

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest are basic. I don’t care for albums that share the artist’s name, which she did twice. Baby was unoriginal as it was her lead single’s title as well, ITZ is just a little bland (though it fits) I feel for such a mature and **** album she could have dove deeper, Circus once again was a single track name, and Glory is just ok. That’s just my opinion. Share yours. 

1.- ITZ

2.- Blackout

3.- OIDIA

I feel like these names actually represent what the albums are about and what to expect from them. ITZ: more mature and in control Britney, 100% confident after three albums. Blackout for obvious reasons, I call it the triple m, mess, media, mental breakdown. And Oops because well, she did it again and every song reflecs the image a pop star that came to stay in the hearts of many. 

Least favorite:

Circus... I mean... yeah a Circus.

Glory... says absolutely NOTHING and has nothing to do with the album, concept, lyrics, aesthetics...

Britney Jean... because we already had an album with her name. OMG the lack of creativity.

Archived