A first single with silly controversial lyrics and catchy tune is all we need

Filippo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2018 at 6:37 PM, Mike Hunt said:

Work (BEEP!) did not work on the radio... but it stuck in the fandom for some reason 

I think the radio edit would have worked better with a dog bark sound effect replacing "*****!" I think the GP missed some of the cheekiness of the song. Dog barks would've let them in on the fun. 

17 hours ago, strangest_love said:

Am I the only one who thinks Make Me is such a boring a$$ song?!

Agreed. No offense to anybody, I just never clicked with it. There's songs I'll love right off the bat, some that are "growers" and that's one song that never grew on me. It's not the shitty video coloring my view. It still would've been a boring song to me whether the controversial video was released as the main video. 

16 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

I dunno... aint nobody streaming M.I.L.F Money on Youtube cos it's a quality song. It has 4 times the views of Make Me which is a million times a better song. An eye-grabbing music videos matters, but it doesn't have the be controversial as such, just squeeze every last drop out of a schtick.

It's been viewed way more but she has lots of famous, social media friendly people in her video, the Kardashians, Chrissy Teigen, and other models are actually a big part of the clicks in my opinion. And it's very **** which is a click factor. The Make Me video hasn't even been viewed by a lot of fans after the makemegate. 

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Filippo said:

It's illegal to say his name don't you know :badthoughts: he's our Voldemort

I don't think he did womanizer and work kunt anyway

What you are asking for is basically what Max Martin does for Britney. 

I like the direction of Glory and I want her to take ballsy risk. It’s time she became a trendsetter again and she’s not gonna achieve that if you’re asking her to cater to the GP so you know damn well team b and several exhalers here will be all up for that because SALES SALES SALES and tons of numbers. 

20 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

I dunno... aint nobody streaming M.I.L.F Money on Youtube cos it's a quality song. It has 4 times the views of Make Me which is a million times a better song. An eye-grabbing music videos matters, but it doesn't have the be controversial as such, just squeeze every last drop out of a schtick.

the YT views clearly didn't help Fergie at all.. 

US Billboard Hot 100[25] 34

^ single

US Billboard 200[77] 19

^ album (20,870 units - absolutely pathetic)

:tiffhair:

the only controversial things Britney could do:

• address 2007 :whatitellu:
  • shade JT or XTina (this one would definitely generate buzz but most likely in a very negative way because Britney for the most part has always been regarded as a total sweetheart and "the bigger person in an argument" so I doubt this would be a good idea) :yeaok:
  • sing live (no one except Exhale, a couple of gay YouTubers and BuzzFeed's Matt Stopera cared about "Something to Talk About") :brityeah:

she should stop chasing the charts and instead finally grow as an artist.. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT! :heresthetea:

39 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the only controversial things Britney could do:

• address 2007 :whatitellu:
  • shade JT or XTina (this one would definitely generate buzz but most likely in a very negative way because Britney for the most part has always been regarded as a total sweetheart and "the bigger person in an argument" so I doubt this would be a good idea) :yeaok:
  • sing live (no one except Exhale, a couple of gay YouTubers and BuzzFeed's Matt Stopera cared about "Something to Talk About") :brityeah:

she should stop chasing the charts and instead finally grow as an artist.. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT! :heresthetea:

She should sing a power ballad at the Grammys. I guarantee you that would get attention. Nobody gives a **** about her singing a shitty song while looking and sounding terrible in Las Vegas.

I don't know why you all want something 'controversial' even if u know she's boring af in person, I mean: ok, she'll drop something like work ***** or another 'controversial' song, and then she'll do some interviews like: "um, this is very cool song, and I think it's just a song, I don't know what it is about... but you know, I love my kids, chicken nuggets, chocolate, and vanilla candles". Like seriously? She just can't be cotroversial like she was anymore.

:ohdear: 

Archived