A first single with silly controversial lyrics and catchy tune is all we need

Filippo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, senammoises said:

What's more controversial than she sings it live? :bedtime:

Not singing at all. :bedtime:

Just her playing the piano and humming for 3:45 minutes at the top of a mountain, a winter scene, pale skin, simple dress, blonde, long hair, cutting to scenes where she dances in the middle of a lake.

The song would start very slow and viby, but progressively becomes more up-tempo and thunderous until it abruptly ends. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just her playing the piano and humming for 3:45 minutes at the top of a mountain, a winter scene, pale skin, simple dress, blonde, long hair, cutting to scenes where she dances in the middle of a lake.

The song would start very slow and viby, but progressively becomes more up-tempo and thunderous until it abruptly ends. 

What a roller coaster of emotions :nyheadache:

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

I wish "Ready For it" was held for Britney and the lead single for her new album. Britney would have made this song ICONIC. Its still a good song but this song and video were both a little too much for people to fully appreciate from Taylor. This song was made for a QUEEN.

i sometimes wonder what jospeh think now after being in set with britney and now with taylor

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Umm you all blind? 

***/ nudity still sells and will always sell

it does but she's been there and done that, she needs to grow up artistically 

she'll never be taken seriously when she's all about *** for more of her career

4 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

I wish "Ready For it" was held for Britney and the lead single for her new album. Britney would have made this song ICONIC. Its still a good song but this song and video were both a little too much for people to fully appreciate from Taylor. This song was made for a QUEEN.

That song is trash and forgettable to the max

:umok:

She really needs to take something risky but risky as something she's never done before like hearing strong instruments and have her raw voice or something. Making something controversial in this time doesn't work, everything has been done. She needs to experiment and be like "**** it!"

10 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

i sometimes wonder what jospeh think now after being in set with britney and now with taylor

In my opinion, I think he's happy because he has a bit more freedom (and more budget) with Taylor now than he's had with Britney's last video. I think "Toxic" was the only video where he was able to go all out and I think "Stronger" was great but too early to really experiment. "Womanizer" was very tasteful but "Perfume" was just so watered down, it must have been so frustrating for him. 

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:drinky::omgreallyney:

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

whoa-dude.gif

I don’t think controversy works as well as everyone here thinks it does. Nothing is controversial anymore. Everything is been there done that. The only thing that would catch ppl’s attention would be if she became primeney level performer again. Or started singing live and worked on her vocals to sound great. Which would mean a major rebrand. Otherwise, another **** video or song would just be that — another **** song to match the thousands that are released lol 

Anyway everybody is talking about the "controversial" part and missing the "silly" and "catchy" point

I'm talking about people that still go "womanizer woman womanizer you're a womanizer" and no one that still goes "cause you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight"

I dunno... aint nobody streaming M.I.L.F Money on Youtube cos it's a quality song. It has 4 times the views of Make Me which is a million times a better song. An eye-grabbing music videos matters, but it doesn't have the be controversial as such, just squeeze every last drop out of a schtick.

Archived