Has anyone seen this? EXTREMELY interesting

dandy

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah, I may have believed him, until I watched him insist her being high as a kite during Chaotic was signs of her schizophrenia. Even if it was, you cannot diagnose someone like that when they're under the influence. He sort of lost all credibility right then for me.

That's why I've ignored this.

I completely agree. You absolutely cannot diagnose someone as schizophrenic without meeting them. She was just stoned af in those scenes. 

:oknolol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

she's so obviously high on weed in Chaotic, so some of the things he attributed to it is just a sign of being really stoned, lmao.

Wasn't She slightly high on something her dentist gave her? Not weed of course :ipass:

She felt ugly after some procedure? :ohi: 

6 hours ago, atouchofbritney said:

Jesus, that's... intimidating. And somehow it does make sense. Does any other of y'all notice Britney's always, during interviews, looking at a person behind the camera after she answers a question? Does that person behind the camera have to give her a clear sign that the answer was fine, or that she needs some sort of approval nowadays from someone? Maybe that is also why she is always rushing into relationships. It really scares me. :crying4:

I think it’s Larry she looks at, maybe other assistants too, I find it really annoying!!! She is most definitely treated like a child and acts like a teenager a lot of the time. 

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

he makes a lot of sense. After the breakdown people around the world treated her like a little kid and celebrated every tiny thing she did. Then she got worse and worse and more child like... Its sad to think that they all think they are helping her and being kind but are ultimatlly hurting her.

This makes sooo much sense.

(While i am just a nursing student) I have been taught to ALWAYS let the patient do most of the work and promote independance, other wise they won't get better and risk relapsing or regressing back to a previous/worse state. I think that same principle applies here, we just need to be up front and all tbh. 

Archived