Britney's A Hitmaker. YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

@britneys.glory

I hate the fact the Haters/A Small Amout of Britney Stans say that BOMT, Oops, Toxic are her only "Big" hits. Like if you look at her chart positions WW. It's mad. Cause Me Against The Music only hit #35 In The US, or Slave 4 U hit #27. Doesn't mean it wasn't a hit. In every country out there all of Britney's singles (except Perfume & Slumber Party:foh:) are hits. 

Her Massive Hits (WW) : Baby, Sometimes, Crazy, Oops, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Overprotected, Not A Girl, Boys, Me Against The Music, Toxic, Everytime, My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Break The Ice, Womanizer, Circus, If You Seek Amy, 3, Hold It Against Me, TTWE, I Wanna Go, S&S, Work *****

Her Moderate Hits (WW) : Born To Make You Happy, DLMBTLTK, ILRNR, Radar, Pretty Girls :mhmsureny:Make Me...

Singles That were popular in Some Countries; Someday (I Will Understand), Slumber Party, Ooh La La, Criminal

Also Mentioning

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart was The best selling physical single in the US in the year 2000.

Criminal was A hit In Brazil.

And Then We Kiss is the longest running #1 So by a Foreign Artist in Israel. For over 2 months.

Make Me.. charted in The Top 10 in multiple countries

Slumber Party's YT Views are decent for a "flop" single

ALSO GLORY IS Britney's album to hit Top 10 in 34 countries. Being #1 In 12 countries. Which makes it her best high-peaking album. 

BRITNEY IS THAT *****:queenflopga::gimmemoar:

CHARTED #1 OVER 220 DIFFERENT CHARTS WW.

CHARTED IN THE TOP 10 OVER 750 TIMES WW

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's at her peak right now. She's had several big hits in the last 5 years. I hear her on radio all the time. Rihanna wishes she could top Brit's streams. Adele's vocals are nothing next to Britney. Janet never danced as well as our knee tapping Kween does now. Michael Jackson's creative videos are awful compared to the Pretty Girls music video. 

WE ARE THE BRITARDS. WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED. WE OWN THE INTERNET. WE FEAR NOBODY :airpls:

28 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She's at her peak right now. She's had several big hits in the last 5 years. I hear her on radio all the time. Rihanna wishes she could top Brit's streams. Adele's vocals are nothing next to Britney. Janet never danced as well as our knee tapping Kween does now. Michael Jackson's creative videos are awful compared to the Pretty Girls music video. 

WE ARE THE BRITARDS. WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED. WE OWN THE INTERNET. WE FEAR NOBODY :airpls:

You forgot to mention that she’s the boss and makes every decision :mhm:

30 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

duh, she had a sold out stadium tour this past summer all over the US

yst545577d1ch31a.jpg?fit=crop&auto=compr

tumblr_nsvwj6nPvF1r3k2tko1_400.gif

Archived