Favourite Britney Spears Album (& Why)?

@britneys.glory

Favourite Britney Spears Album  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite Britney Spears Album and Why?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2018 at 06:27 PM

8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not denying she was involved but it obviously wasn't her original vision. She may have liked it better but you could tell she was more involved in the original and that the original concept showed more artistic growth. :roxxy: 

It wasnt but what can we do if Britney liked the second concept better tho? Nothing right? :roxxy:

And Blackout still showed artistic growth despite whatever :roxxy:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Artistic growth? Wow, songs about partying. How artistic! :roxxy:

Does Fame Monster talk about sadness, boyfriends and how they broke my hearts, death, depression? It literally talks of the same stuff Blackout does but is still deemed as a artistic record :roxxy:

Does Confessions on a dancefloor talk about world problems, poverty, or depression? It literally is a disco record that focuses on the topic of clubbing but is still seen as the 3rd reinvention of Madonna where she explores her artistry :roxxy:

So i dont see what youre point is, when most of the albums that are critically-acclaimed, talk about such topics Blackout did, then i dont see a problem with Britney doing it :roxxy:

Did i mention that Blackout was an escapism record. Except for piece of me, heaven on earth and why should i be sad, Britney said she didnt want a personal record but a fresh, unique and different record from her discography. Literally pick any mainstream pop artist who was doing avant-disco before Britney :roxxy:

10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Artistic growth? Wow, songs about partying. How artistic! :roxxy:

Also who told u a Bluesy album would be very personal? If Britney could take slow hip-hop and mid-tempo tracks and morph them into dancefloor mature tracks, then what makes you think that Britney couldnt morph the bluesy album into a partying album :roxxy:

Archived