Favourite Britney Spears Album (& Why)?

@britneys.glory

Favourite Britney Spears Album  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite Britney Spears Album and Why?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2018 at 06:27 PM

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackout because the only bad songs are Everybody and that disgusting Gimme More remix :endit:

9 minutes ago, Alikoc01 said:

Do you think it'll be better than her past discography?:feelingmyself: Or worse:ohcrap:

I don't think she will ever top ITZ or Blackout, but it's difficult to make a worse album than Britney Jean... knowing her team, maybe not :bedtime:

In The Zone. It was her first project while having more creative freedom and i think its her most involved album to date. She was a young woman now and broke free from that bubblegum stuff. It was ahead of its time and timeless. Its also the last old school, real BRITNEY SPEARS we had. Before Kevin, before it all started. Its versetile! Sensual. So many single worthy songs! I must say tho, i consider the ITZ album incl. Girls and Boys and Dont Hang up etc and no matm remix. I always consider a britney album a full album incl all bonus and bsides from that era or else it feels 75% of an album to me! 

"Oops"! :thirsty:

It's very cohesive, doesn't have any bad songs, and the little voice memos tie it together very nicely. You could say that half of the songs on the album sound like slightly different versions of "Oops I Did It Again", but I still love 'em to death, and they're still great songs. Since I'm a pillow hugging 00s teenage girl living in a man's body, I'm a sucker for anything romantic and cheesy, so her first two albums are like sweet, sugary little love letters to me. I also like it more than her other albums by comparison. "Baby" is quite similar to "Oops" in a lot of ways but it's slightly more dated, "Oops" has a lot more polish and glitz. In terms of "Blackout" and "In The Zone" - they're both very solid but there's quite a lot of songs on both that I skip and don't particularly care for that much which isn't the case with "Oops". :bedtime: 

While I very much recognize the quality of In the Zone and Blackout, I must say that my favourite Britney record is Glory and for personal reasons. 

I had an extremely rough 2016 and Glory was the soundtrack to that time period in my life. Make Me was on repeat and gave me a smile for the duration of the song every time I heard it. It will most likely remain my favourite Britney song of all time. I will forever associate Glory to that huge transition in my life, the bitter and the sweet times that year brought me, and for that it is my favourite record of hers. It’ll be hard to top that. 

Oops and Blackout are most cohesive and both albums I can listen from start to end without skipping a song. I also feel like for both albums there are so many single possibilities.

Britney and Glory come in 3rd and 4th place. Like my fav two I hardly skip a song. I do miss a standout track on these albums though.

then there’s her other four albums almost in no order. Which I also all love!

Circus: first half great second half ok bonus tracks amazing!

Femme Fatale: Super catchy but sometimes lack soul.

In The Zone: Has soul, lacks catchy ness. Toxic though!!! 

Baby One More Time: solid pop album. A little too safe though. Perfect singles

then BJ ugh

Archived