Do you think Britney wants this second residency?

Cigarettes&Cologne

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We know from the court papers Andrew Wallet filed that by November 2013 she was already close to being able to retire and maintain her current lifestyle without having to work another day in her life.

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/19/britney-spears-co-conservator-wants-a-raise/

That was five years ago. She's performed POM continuously since then.

I don't think she needs any additional money at this point, and can already retire...But I'm sure her Team probably does have her convinced that she still needs to keep working. 

Only Britney and her finance people know how much money she needs and has

Her team works for her and Britney does what's in her best interest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You said that Britney does not need anymore money and can retire, only Britney and her team would know that for sure.

No, I said ANDREW WALLET said that by November 2013 she was close to having enough money to retire and maintain her current lifestyle without ever having to work again.

Andrew Wallet is her co-conservator. He is a member of her Team. He personally submitted this statement as fact to the court. 

You can read his statement yourself by following the link I provided in my first post.

40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We know from the court papers Andrew Wallet filed that by November 2013 she was already close to being able to retire and maintain her current lifestyle without having to work another day in her life.

I don't think she needs any additional money at this point, and can already retire...But I'm sure her Team probably does have her convinced that she still needs to keep working. 

That's right.  He said in 2013 before her first residency "Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passice income and investments to allow Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so.  That goal is achievable in the near future."

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Britney-Spears-Estate-Holder-Demands-426K-docs-signed.pdf

That goal should have been achieved at this point following an extremely lucrative four year residency.

And I know she has way more money than just her conservator estate (From 2014):

Judge Reva Goetz said in the court order regarding Wallet’s compensation, “The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

Her conservatorship estate was worth $56,562,912.38 at the beginning of 2018...

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-net-worth-millions-tj-maxx/

And as of last year, "Her total property and assets at year's end were $55,745,288 -- up about $5 million from 2015 -- and that number doesn't even include untold millions more in various trusts."

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think she is happy to perform a show in the same area and not have to travel. I also think she is happy to milk her career for as long as possible. She knows that if she takes a break now and comes back in her 40ies she cant keep doing the same *** kitten thing. So instead of re inventing herself she is milking her old shtick until the public is sick of her and it doesnt work. then she will retire with her reputation ruined.

I don't think people would have a problem with her doing another residency if her level of dance performance was consistently up to par.  If she loves to perform she should show that in her dancing/choreography.  Who knows-she might, she might not.  All we know is that she has a brand new show.

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, I said ANDREW WALLET said that by November 2013 she was close to having enough money to retire and maintain her current lifestyle without ever having to work again.

Andrew Wallet is her co-conservator. He is a member of her Team. He personally submitted this statement as fact to the court. 

You can read his statement yourself by following the link I provided in my first post.

Still more money to be made for Britney future

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was one of her conservators that filed the court document.

Are you insinuating that he's lying to the court?

53 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No

There's more money to be made for Britney and team to achieve their goal of her being set later on

I don’t think it’s a contradiction. The person who made the statement Britney has enough money to retire wanted a raise . This wouldn’t be harder to achieve if Britney was broke or he hadn’t fulfilled a basic level of financial security. 

16 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

I don’t think it’s a contradiction. The person who made the statement Britney has enough money to retire wanted a raise . This wouldn’t be harder to achieve if Britney was broke or he hadn’t fulfilled a basic level of financial security. 

Can you clarify?

I was saying that it's a contradiction to simultaneously claim that she already has enough to retire, and to also claim that she doesn't have enough to retire. How can it be both at once?

Deep down I think she is over it. I think she just wants a happy family life and maybe record some songs here and there. If she does wants it though, she better put her words into action and work for it. I hope with this residency she'll put effort into it cause it's been quite underwhelming to watch her perform. She doesn't give me that energy that she had before. We'll see how this goes...

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

that was their goal in 2013. Maybe she realized that she can milk her career more (especially after that 500.000 per show offer) and decided to keep going a bit more.

I think it is a shame that we even question whether or not Britney truly wants to do another 2 year residency or whether or not she really wants to continue this career at all. Publicly she says what we and her team want to hear. But her actions and overall vibe shows the opposite imo. Personally when it comes to “Britney Spears” the pop star, I think real Britney is going through the motions. :(

46 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

that was their goal in 2013. Maybe she realized that she can milk her career more (especially after that 500.000 per show offer) and decided to keep going a bit more.

I'm sure that's true.

In November 2013 she was releasing Perfume as a single, and POM 1.0 was about to open one month later.

But it's been five years since then. She can't simultaneously be close to being able to retire in both November 2013 and November 2018. I'm sure she's already reached that milestone long ago -- likely by the time POM 1.0 had wrapped. And surely by the time POM 2.0 and the two accompanying tours had wrapped.

Everything from here on out is just gravy. 

Yes. It's so easy for her and her boys and she makes a ton of money doing it. She really loved doing POM bc it was 5 years so she got really comfy with the same dancers, crew, etc. It was comfortable and easy for her. Since her kids her career has been more of a little hobby for her so Vegas is the best way for her to keep it at that - do a few weeks in Vegas and then go home and do other ****.

Archived