They mentioned Britney on Official TheSims twitch channel stream

3Pney

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

I’m pretty excited for that expansion, despite the the lack of more active careers (Like singers, magicians or acrobats)

:wyd:

Oh well, at least my Britney sim can become famous now..

at this point you just gotta accept that any new Sims 4 release is a totally watered down version of content from The Sims 3.. if The Sims 3 wasn't so slow and didn't look like absolute ****, I'd definitely play it over The Sims 4 any day.. :yeaok: being a fan of The Sims, is kind of like being a fan of Britney, you gotta lover your expectations.. :brityeah:

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

at this point you just gotta accept that any new Sims 4 release is a totally watered down version of content from The Sims 3.. if The Sims 3 wasn't so slow and didn't look like absolute ****, I'd definitely play it over The Sims 4 any day.. :yeaok: being a fan of The Sims, is kind of like being a fan of Britney, you gotta lover your expectations.. :brityeah:

I might aswell.. :orangu:

Yeah Sims 3 is a laggy mess. That’s why i use tons of mods :) 

I still play 3 because of all the awesome content both from expansions, and the store. Also the worlds in 3... They are so awesome. And alot bigger :orangu: 

I especially love Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides. Two of the best worlds they’ve released.

I hope the next Expansion is either University or a mix between Bon Voyage/Vacation/Island Paradise.

I also hope for a amusement park sort of pack, but who knows what EA has in store :orangu: I still cannot get over the My First Pet Stuff pack, that was the worst thing ever :mcorangu:

They did say they had 3 years (or so) of Sims 4 stuff planned, so i wishfully hope they make something good :ricackle:

See, this is why I have so many mods. (That I have to wait on this expansion for, because they're changing the entire server and script mods will be borked, and I can't find out if any of my mods are ready for the switch yet.) Because the Sims 4 is desperately lacking without them.

I actually think Seasons was an improvement for the game, but that's out of how many expansions? I like that supposedly they're handling celebs like vampires in terms of the upgraded levels and that what you do in game seems to effect that, but I also... know its the Sims 4 so to expect it to be pretty wah-wah.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:55 AM, Tittywitty said:

Oh well, at least my Britney sim can become famous now..

I have mine ready. (Her name is Brittni Arrows, however. :tehe:)

17 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

I still cannot get over the My First Pet Stuff pack, that was the worst thing ever :mcorangu:

I didn't even bother with that one. Equally bad to me was the Laundry Day pack. I hated it when they attached it to Ambitions, why even bring it back. And wasn't that the borked poll, where they screwed up the wording and everyone thought they were voting for a new cool death pack or something? :gloria: Trust EA to **** everything up.

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I didn't even bother with that one. Equally bad to me was the Laundry Day pack. I hated it when they attached it to Ambitions, why even bring it back. And wasn't that the borked poll, where they screwed up the wording and everyone thought they were voting for a new cool death pack or something? :gloria: Trust EA to **** everything up.

This lmao :cackling:

I remember everyone was pissed, because all the damn outfits really should’ve been part of Cats & Dogs :orangu: They better not try that again. 

About the laundry I never understood why it was a seperate thing . It should have been included in BASE GAME!

( Just like toddlers and pools :orangu: )

And yes that poll was borked lol 

22 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

See, this is why I have so many mods. (That I have to wait on this expansion for, because they're changing the entire server and script mods will be borked, and I can't find out if any of my mods are ready for the switch yet.) Because the Sims 4 is desperately lacking without them.

I don’t think i even wanna update (luckily i turned auto update off already):orangu:

I know the update has a style influencer career and terrain tools, but honestly i think lots with manipulated terrain will look so weird, because all the “worlds” in TS4 are flat :mcorangu: 

Oh and mods for the win! :shark:

3 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

I remember everyone was pissed, because all the damn outfits really should’ve been part of Cats & Dogs :orangu: They better not try that again. 

Yeah, it was such an obvious money grab, because I remember it came like right after Cats & Dogs. Honestly, who did they think they were fooling?

4 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

About the laundry I never understood why it was a seperate thing . It should have been included in BASE GAME!

( Just like toddlers and pools :orangu: )

I do agree there. I still can't believe it took them almost four years to give us toddlers.

5 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

I don’t think i even wanna update (luckily i turned auto update off already):orangu:

I know the update has a style influencer career and terrain tools, but honestly i think lots with manipulated terrain will look so weird, because all the “worlds” in TS4 are flat :mcorangu: 

True, true. I'm personally not a world builder, I'm one of the ones who will spend three hours building my Sim instead, so the terrain tool is pretty much whatever to me. :ehidk: I download all of my houses into the tray folder because I can't build for crap, lmao.

6 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

Oh and mods for the win! :shark:

I will say, I love what the modding community for the Sims is able to do. Its probably my favorite part of the game. :haha:

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I'm one of the ones who will spend three hours building my Sim instead, so the terrain tool is pretty much whatever to me. :ehidk: 

Same lmfao :groovin:

Oh and did you know there is also first-person view coming too? I know a certain mod that’s gonna be a lot more interesting now lol :jj:

Just now, Tittywitty said:

Same lmfao :groovin:

Oh and did you know there is also first-person view coming too? I know a certain mod that’s gonna be a lot more interesting now lol :jj:

YES. I've seen it; if you scroll a bit too much, you can see they have no heads.

I'm ******* crying with laughter because I know which one you mean, and yep. :hahaha:

Archived