When Britney looks really stunnin on X factor?

10 hours ago, annonymous said:

Looks like she already had botox here. I thought she started with that stuff in 2013 :waitwhat:

yet she was still able to look like her 'old' self. she looked truly gorgeous during a lot of X Factor shows, let's face it. 

i mean... one thing is your personal taste, another thing is the fact that she was all dolled up in a good way (in terms of hairstyle, outfit, makeup...)

:jj:

• Like 2

I don’t think X Factor should ever have happened to start with... I mean her anxiety was through the roof in 2011/2012. It’s so painfully obvious :awkblink: I always think it would have been amazing to have seen her as a judge in like 2003/2004 when she was on top of her game. 

That said... there were some outfits she looked truly stunning in but the makeup was pretty heavy during X Factor. Not just on Britney but the pic of LA Reid...... wow :haha:

• Like 2