When Britney looks really stunnin on X factor?

34 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

the dress is great, but the hairstyle not, I think she don't look good with her forehead so uncovered :yeahsure: 

definitely she always need good eyebrows and a little bangs :lessons:

I agree in general that she would look better in bangs but in this picture, I dunno. I think she made this one work. She looked good.

• Like 3

I found a lot of her outfits in this period really ageing, and she was barely 30! She looked great for like a news caster or average woman out on Friday night, but for a pop star renound for cool, funky style it was a bit disappointing i.e. this

Britney-Spears-Stella-McCartney-Ornate-F

Some of the nice dresses like below kind of lacked accessories or something to make them feel unique and Britneyfied. She used to LOVE a good hat/belt/jacket/jewelry/boots/two-piece to make an outfit more interesting.

article-2165652-13D1D7CE000005DC-824_634

But I didn't know she wore those outfits with the low ride trousers, yay! If her fringe was cut well she would have been perf.

776d7c3d1706b25ffaadaacd327e42fc--tight-

• Like 1