When Britney looks really stunnin on X factor?

Alex Murr

We know that FFney was really weird, the hair and make up sucks made her look even worse, but things started to change in 2012 on the X factor, though that was somethin intermittent, sometimes slay and sometimes flop, which is the best and the worst ? ...

I likes this...

tumblr_mcvb9bQByi1r8wlm7o1_500.png

article-2247350-167DE203000005DC-470_634

article-2229769-15E93B4F000005DC-759_306

britney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-season

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-facebook.jpg

I hate This...

fashion-comeback-britney-spears-02.jpg

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg?5

Britney-Spears-In-Lorena-Sarbu-The-X-Fac

4131d20d69f18fdd9ad505b81c5e9800--britne

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

the dress is great, but the hairstyle not, I think she don't look good with her forehead so uncovered :yeahsure: 

definitely she always need good eyebrows and a little bangs :lessons:

I agree in general that she would look better in bangs but in this picture, I dunno. I think she made this one work. She looked good.

I found a lot of her outfits in this period really ageing, and she was barely 30! She looked great for like a news caster or average woman out on Friday night, but for a pop star renound for cool, funky style it was a bit disappointing i.e. this

Britney-Spears-Stella-McCartney-Ornate-F

Some of the nice dresses like below kind of lacked accessories or something to make them feel unique and Britneyfied. She used to LOVE a good hat/belt/jacket/jewelry/boots/two-piece to make an outfit more interesting.

article-2165652-13D1D7CE000005DC-824_634

But I didn't know she wore those outfits with the low ride trousers, yay! If her fringe was cut well she would have been perf.

776d7c3d1706b25ffaadaacd327e42fc--tight-

Archived