She looked beautiful here [FFT throwback]

G L O R Y

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

People here saying FFT ney was more beautiful :juggingu: she’s more fit and even prettier today haters will deal. pErIoD.

FFTney just had bad eye makeup (besides being bloated), but most days she looked good overall and still looked like Britney. POMney (more so 2017-2018) looked like she went to the sauna with her makeup on and then decided to do a show

6288610310_28e80efa81_b.jpg

I can't get past the distracting, incredibly unflattering, giant diaper she's wearing. Leotards on Brit make her look fat. She's not fat, but ankle boots and leotards do not do her justice. She needs pants that make her legs look slimmer and longer and crop tops or other outfits like that which will flatter her figure. But she loves to prance around half naked so... 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

I can't get past the distracting, incredibly unflattering, giant diaper she's wearing. Leotards on Brit make her look fat. She's not fat, but ankle boots and leotards do not do her justice. She needs pants that make her legs look slimmer and longer and crop tops or other outfits like that which will flatter her figure. But she loves to prance around half naked so... 

still better than this...

normal_UTB_SPinSacramento_28829.jpgnormal_UTB_SPinSacramento_282129.jpg

Archived