Slave 4 U - 2016 vs 2018 performance

Cigarettes&Cologne

2016 or 2018 performance?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She lips better on the 2nd one

She is more robotic on the first one tho..I meant that u can see on the 2nd that she is used to everything and is moving a lot more (but she is also repeating the same stuff over and over again)

Idk...I was a fan of 2016 but looking at these..I kinda dont like any of them..

2016 was overall great but I hadn’t watched the video when I commented that... wtf is going on? :gerlwat: she was so stiff in 2016 :omg: primeney 2.0 deserved to be celebrated back then but this time 2018 will have to take the crown for dancing with much more ease and being a much better dancer. I am confusion :jj::evilpatrick: wasn’t 2016ney apparently better than POM tour? While in this showcase 2018 slays Gloryney...

27 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

2016 was overall great but I hadn’t watched the video when I commented that... wtf is going on? :gerlwat: she was so stiff in 2016 :omg: primeney 2.0 deserved to be celebrated back then but this time 2018 will have to take the crown for dancing with much more ease and being a much better dancer. I am confusion :jj::evilpatrick: wasn’t 2016ney apparently better than POM tour? While in this showcase 2018 slays Gloryney...

2016ney for the most part slayed the choreo, had energy, the confidence was there and her outfits matched. This is one of the worst in the 2016 year. In other shows she's a lot more engaged. I think the best is the one with the outfit that resembles the one used in the original Make Me video where she's slaying the breakdown.

2018ney is loaded with tics. Her energy is good but she's either two steps ahead or behind and when she has a freestyle moment, the infamous tics come into play.

1 hour ago, Dollanganger said:

2016ney for the most part slayed the choreo, had energy, the confidence was there and her outfits matched. This is one of the worst in the 2016 year. In other shows she's a lot more engaged. I think the best is the one with the outfit that resembles the one used in the original Make Me video where she's slaying the breakdown.

2018ney is loaded with tics. Her energy is good but she's either two steps ahead or behind and when she has a freestyle moment, the infamous tics come into play.

2018ney has energy but is very bored imo. She was just tired of Pom, you will see her slaying the opening night :kiss: 

but I agree, 2016ney was DWAD ney  2.0 while 2018ney was like... circusney 2.0..? :thinkney:

Archived