What Do You Think The Domination Stage Will Look Like?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I hope they work with Moment Factory for this one.

Moment Factory created the visuals for Madonna's last two tours, and Childish Gambino's current tour. 

She needs something really fresh at this point. Something that sets Domination apart from POM.

This tbh. They really need something different from POM otherwise it’ll just look like the same show. The danger of having 2 residencies so close together is that people will always compare them to each other so they need to be clever with this :receipts2:

Circus was a really cool set they got that so right :tomh:

15 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Watch the stage just be that thing they used for the announcement, after they made her use that pretend prop for dywco in the pom tour cause they were so lazy to ship that one small *** prop I lost all hope 

That was a smaller version of what the actual stage will look like so expect stairs in the middle and the triangle runway. I think it will look cool :tbh:

Remeber the creators of the show did say the show would utilize “bleeding edge technology”

Bleeding edge technology is a category of technologies so new that they could have a high risk of being unreliable and lead adopters to incur greater expense in order to make use of them. The term bleeding edge was formed as an allusion to the similar terms "leading edge" and "cutting edge".Wikipedia

13 hours ago, WhenISaySo2000 said:

Remeber the creators of the show did say the show would utilize “bleeding edge technology”

Bleeding edge technology is a category of technologies so new that they could have a high risk of being unreliable and lead adopters to incur greater expense in order to make use of them. The term bleeding edge was formed as an allusion to the similar terms "leading edge" and "cutting edge".Wikipedia

I don't trust anybody :tysm:

They always say things :tysm:

They always lie :tysm:

Even Brian Friedman lied to us saying she would execute HIAM choreography perfectly :tysm:

I'll trust something when I'll see it :tysm:

23 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I think she'll appear out of the speaker from the 2011 live performances of Big Fat Bass. We all know they want to save money...

hqdefault.jpg

I'm bookmarking you, because this is a very possible scenario and I want to quote you again after she appears from the rusty speaker in a couple of months :tbh:

On 11/9/2018 at 3:53 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Watch the stage just be that thing they used for the announcement, after they made her use that pretend prop for dywco in the pom tour cause they were so lazy to ship that one small *** prop I lost all hope 

It costs money to ship props. I'm glad she saved as much coinage as she possibly can, so that she can still film projects with budgets higher than the majority of new artists. 

Archived