Please explain...

Kevney

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

Omg those were the times :tiffanynod:

I still remember being so hyped at first but after the 4th-5th day i was over it

I was so pumped as well. It was a smart plan with poor execution. I remember they dragged those 5 seconds teasers out  for way too long. 

After all of that In a blink of an eye they killed hiam and went straight to TTWE. 

Which they probably will do with Prerogative soon and release “Fantasy Domination” 

24 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There was one posted last week I believe but it looks the same as this one. 

I feel like this this is 2011 and it’s hiam 100 teaser countdown but this time we just get the same repeated scenes. :joanne:

Ugh that HIAM teaser countdown with the 2 seconds clips each week  was obnoxious! 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I was so pumped as well. It was a smart plan with poor execution. I remember they dragged those 5 seconds teasers out  for way too long. 

After all of that In a blink of an eye they killed hiam and went straight to TTWE. 

Which they probably will do with Prerogative soon and release “Fantasy Domination” 

Well they had to cause it took them qn eternity to release the video  and HIAM  was sinking like a rock and Britney was thinking about fishing at the time instead of promo.

3 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well they had to cause it took them qn eternity to release the video  and HIAM  was sinking like a rock and Britney was thinking about fishing at the time instead of promo.

That’s true. I remember fans disliking HIAM and than complaining that TTWE was too basic. HIAM was my fav so it always hurt that it was killed so quick. 

Fishing don’t remind me. I still remember the pics and what she was wearing that day. 

5 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

@Spearsfan

It was so misleading. Literally 2 seconds per teaser. It gave viewers the impression that the video was going to be a full on return to Danceney especially with HIAM being edm.

Fishing, I’m a mom now, man voice... all the flashbacks of what I thought the worst era would be and it could only get better. 

If only I would have known back than...  yikes. 

I truly think they wanted a dance video but they counted that Britney could do it. Something happened. 

I truly think Brian tried hard. He seemed so discouraged by Britney and so did Andre. This is why I don’t think Domination will be much better. Good choreographers or not. If Britney has the same mindset she has continued to have...it won’t be good. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

That’s true. I remember fans disliking HIAM and than complaining that TTWE was too basic. HIAM was my fav so it always hurt that it was killed so quick. 

Fishing don’t remind me. I still remember the pics and what she was wearing that day. 

Fishing, I’m a mom now, man voice... all the flashbacks of what I thought the worst era would be and it could only get better. 

If only I would have known back than...  yikes. 

I truly think they wanted a dance video but they counted that Britney could do it. Something happened. 

I truly think Brian tried hard. He seemed so discouraged by Britney and so did Andre. This is why I don’t think Domination will be much better. Good choreographers or not. If Britney has the same mindset she has continued to have...it won’t be good. 

Haha fishing... :ehidk:

I miss Andre :crying4:... RIP.

It took me a few years to come around to liking the HIAM video, because I do like the artistic concept behind it. But when it came out, I was so underwhelmed. The product placements and choppy editing, along with the cop-out fight scene for the dance breakdown was disappointing. And I remember being so hyped because it was Jonas Akerlund directing and he did amazing with Gaga. In retrospect, I can see that visually the products and editing worked with the whole Britney’s meteoric rise to fame and how much of a commercial success she was upon arrival. It’s actually a cool video in certain ways...

Archived