THE BEST LIVE VOCALS

Alex Murr

Yes, long, long time a go, britney used to doin' promo singing live :crying1:

She did't always kill the notes but she tried :orly:

So which perfomance of each single she make it better?

Baby one more time

Sometimes:

Born to make you happy

From the bottom...

Oops

Don't let me be the last...

Slave 4 U (over playback) :notreally:

I'm not a girl...

Overprotected (Over playback) :notreally:

I love rock and roll (prerecored?) :thinkney:

Everytime

You oughta know (pre recored) :tbh:

Somethin to talk about 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything from the early-mid part of the BOMT era would be her best live vocals since getting signed. The Singapore showcase she did was really good, and her most consistent vocals after that came in the mall tour, NSYNC support act, BOMT tour - I've just always thought some of her tv performances were a little shaky. She started to get really nasally live during the Oops era, even though the performances of DLMBTLTK were often solid. It's just a shame she didn't continue using her voice and training breath control, because her live vocals were fine when she started out.

17 hours ago, Alexa said:

Anything from the early-mid part of the BOMT era would be her best live vocals since getting signed. The Singapore showcase she did was really good, and her most consistent vocals after that came in the mall tour, NSYNC support act, BOMT tour - I've just always thought some of her tv performances were a little shaky. She started to get really nasally live during the Oops era, even though the performances of DLMBTLTK were often solid. It's just a shame she didn't continue using her voice and training breath control, because her live vocals were fine when she started out.

Yes, it's a shame,:decisions: she has been getting worse until completely nothing live vocals :yeahsure:

Archived