Extended Behind-the-scenes look at making the BOMT video

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time Out with Britney Spears, I think? I'm not sure; that's where the purple interview bits come from, anyway. And I know there's always been bits of her in the various outfits for interviews; I think some was in Time Out, and some was on the interactive CD. I've seen bits of this broken up over the years, though.

Spoiler

Also, hey, what the **** is happening in this thread? :selenerz:

22 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Time Out with Britney Spears, I think? I'm not sure; that's where the purple interview bits come from, anyway. And I know there's always been bits of her in the various outfits for interviews; I think some was in Time Out, and some was on the interactive CD. I've seen bits of this broken up over the years, though.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, hey, what the **** is happening in this thread? :selenerz:

The bits from Time Out with Britney Spears and her interactive cd I’ve seen, but the opening shots with her rehearsing I’ve never seen before. I’ve seen versions of it but this one has like a few seconds of new footage. New to me at least. But yeah, I get excited over a few seconds of new footage lol 

Archived