Best Britney Spears non-single of all time?

Best Britney Spears non-single of all time?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

Ooh Ooh Baby says hello :hiii:

Heaven on Earth is a good song but I think it's waaaayyy too long. I love when she sings over the main chorus. 

Heaven On Earth would have flopped so hard as a single and probably would have done 10x worse than Radar, even if released during the Blackout era.

Overall, as an album, it has a lot of fillers despite the Blackout stans saying otherwise. :arianabye: #sorrynotsorry

2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Heaven On Earth would have flopped so hard as a single and probably would have done 10x worse than Radar, even if released during the Blackout era.

Overall, as an album, it has a lot of fillers despite the Blackout stans saying otherwise. :arianabye: #sorrynotsorry

I don’t hear filler, I hear a cohesive and innovative album that still sounds fresh today.  I can listen to it cover to cover without skipping a thing.  No other Brit album is in that league.  I’m not a fan of Heaven on Earth tho.  It’s decent but not groundbreaking.  Prefer Break the Ice and Kill the Lights.

• Like 2