Best Britney Spears non-single of all time?

Best Britney Spears non-single of all time?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I decided to generate a list of what's been known through word of mouth by fans to be regarded as some of her greatest non-singles, a.k.a. the songs that got away, had potential and/or deserved the single treatment. I'd be curious to know what the general consensus is, so go ahead and cast your vote. If the song, is not listed -- feel free to choose other and comment below. :) I'd be interested to see what the winner is, so you better vote *****. :mcwave:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, sibode said:

At least two are missing... 

TRIP TO YOUR HEART

HOLD ON TIGHT

HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME

I only had room for 20 options, I'm sorry. :wontcry: 

Also, I was going to include Hold On Tight but realized I probably shouldn't since half the song isn't even Britney. If only she had put in the effort to sing the song and released it as a second single instead of Tragicfume because it really is an underrated masterpiece, even if it was mostly Myah. :wontcry:

19 minutes ago, Miss_R said:

It’s so hard to choose.. 

My top 3 would be:

Toy Soldier

Mona Lisa

Breathe on Me

I voted for Toy Soldier

It was so hard for me to choose as well. Her discography is so excellent. Literally when will the other girls?

But ultimately, if I had to choose a Top 3, it'd be:

1. Touch Of My Hand

2. I Run Away

3. Breathe On Me

• Like 4
4 hours ago, The Bling said:

Amnesia should HAVE BEEN A ******* single :lemmetellu:

And not some random *** bonus track :badthoughts: I'll never get over that

One of her best.

Circus the album is so underappreciated. Unusual You, Kill The Lights, Out From Under, Shattered Glass, Blur, Amnesia, My Baby, Phonography ALL amazing tracks. jonny@2x.png

• Like 5