Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

I miss BH/Exhale circa 2008... there was so much love and excitement. Minimal shade. Cut to ten years later and theres so much hate directed towards Britney AND each other. That "Britard" **** wouldnt have flown back in the day either. Her core fanbase is in their 30s... if not, entering them... a lot of you dont even properly remember "Primeney" yet feel like your opinions are the only valid ones. Youll grow up too and realize its not all charts and numbers. And try to remember she is 20 YEARS into the game. She really DOESNT have to prove anything to anybody anymore. Damn. Wtf exhell.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dr35 said:

LMAO at all of you dragging E! News. First off, nobody gives a flying **** about E! News. But second, and more importantly, you’ve all been dragging Brit for the past 2 years over THE EXACT SAME THINGS that this girl just pointed out. In fact, BreatheHeavy just posted the same garbage about low ticket sales a few days ago. 

I swear this country is so depressing sometimes. People are so over-concerned with garbage gossip. ?

Hot boiling tea :schoolingtime:

No lies detected :akii:

Remember that when she gets bad media she usually fires back (STTA, Happy Birthday Live), so is good that the media calls out the reality of Currentney. :lessons:

Could she have been nicer? Yes but she was definitely nicer than the majority here so... :raven:

Case closed :bedtime:

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, falka said:

Do You really want Britney only to record stuff, which will be easy to sing at concerts? :pleaseshhh:
Her songs are more elaborate and command more focus and craft, work at studio.
She has every right to present her art in current form/shows.
She's singer and performer, but maybe not at the same time everytime. :smug:
Maybe She should call herself magician, if it's easier for less advanced public to handle. :NYcackle:

You made me snort my Diet Coke up my nose ! :tifflmao: Lord have mercy I’m crying and dying!  :airpls:

Houdini-level as Britney herself has vanished from her performances.  Only smoke and mirrors remain. 

• Like 2

They said everything that should be said, E is not wrong at all. She is a professional after all and can handle hard criticism.  She is not the star she was and that’s a fact. Don’t be mad about facts.  Don’t be delusional.  She’s a great person but her performance needs major help if she’s gonna do a full new show. 

• Like 6

I agree that britney and her team need some tough loving in order to get their act together. Wasn’t this girl the same one who also spoke from E Canada about the announcement and how bizarre it was. Then they read yalls nasty @$$ comments out loud? :bedtime:

however, given that the two ppl she was sitting with were like wth is wrong with you today why are you being so extra, the host was clearly doing the most. Like cool sis we get it. You got stood up from your date last night. it happens to the best of us. :riri:

Britney’s sales could be better. Sis has 3 months. Work b and hype the show up. :mattafact:

or dont and that would be her and her teams fault (depending on what they mess up next) :staysalty:

3 hours ago, falka said:

Do You really want Britney only to record stuff, which will be easy to sing at concerts? :pleaseshhh:
Her songs are more elaborate and command more focus and craft, work at studio.
She has every right to present her art in current form/shows.
She's singer and performer, but maybe not at the same time everytime. :smug:
Maybe She should call herself magician, if it's easier for less advanced public to handle. :NYcackle:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
12 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

You know, I’m starting to get worried. :decisions: what if Domination is actually less than half of our expectations and there’s not even new music to promote it? What if it’s less successful than POM? What if NOT EVEN FANS WILL SUPPORT IT? 

I wonder if Britney actually even cares to sing live, dance and do her best on stage. We haven’t got DWAD-ONYX level of vocals,dancing and promotion since 2004. What is happening? I just want her label to wake up and release a single with lots of promo.

That'd irritate me beyond belief and I was already irritated to start with. I had an understanding attitude about Britney Jean and Glory being "bones" thrown to fans that don't care about Vegas. And I'm somebody that doesn't give a **** about Britney's Vegas shows. So I went into this being irritated at another album era being overshadowed by Vegas and it'd be even worse if there's no new music at all. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xroyal88 said:

I miss BH/Exhale circa 2008... there was so much love and excitement. Minimal shade. Cut to ten years later and theres so much hate directed towards Britney AND each other. That "Britard" **** wouldnt have flown back in the day either. Her core fanbase is in their 30s... if not, entering them... a lot of you dont even properly remember "Primeney" yet feel like your opinions are the only valid ones. Youll grow up too and realize its not all charts and numbers. And try to remember she is 20 YEARS into the game. She really DOESNT have to prove anything to anybody anymore. Damn. Wtf exhell.

I take it you are a fellow member of the 30+ age bracket? ;) 

5 hours ago, Buslim said:

To that ugly white ***** in the video: You think you know Britney? Think again *****!!! :staysalty:

was the "*****" necessary ?

don't you think it's a bit over the top and that she said enough disputable stuff, stuff you could criticise rather than insult her based on her gender :xfactorlook:?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Xroyal88 said:

I was here in 2008 and people were criticizing her the same way, if not worse than they do now. They were calling her all sorts of names and there were a lot more trolls back then, the fights were constant. I remember some people would even post pictures of dead bodies.

That being said, that girl from E! news could have said what she said in a more diplomatic and constructive way, but it's E! news so... I don't expect to hear anything intelligent when I switch to that channel.

• Like 1