Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that blonde though.. drain those lips, girl, the fillers ain't cute.. especially cringe combined with that SoCal accent, what a basic bish.. I swear I could find like 86 billion girls that look exactly like her on Instagram.. :juggingu:

wtf r u insulting her looks? Britney has nose jobs and fillers, but they didn't say anything about her appearance that make her look like a whole different person. She is saying exactly what every non-britard says here so why u pressed tho?

As bad as it sounds, they made some pretty valid points (although they could have said it in a nicer way honestly). And let's not forget that this kind of comments make Britney work harder, just exactly like what happened when she sang STTA completely live. So after all, at least she will know what she has to improve and try her best to shut these people's mouth.

I don't know, it just seems rude to come for Britney in such a televised, public way. I hate to make excuses for her but this woman was nearly destroyed by the media and mocked savagely in the press for years. It just feels like poor form and a cheap shot, even if we as fans may agree with some or all (for some of you) of what she said.

You could tell she was looking for her co hosts to back her up and they're like :yeahsure:

21 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

I don't know, it just seems rude to come for Britney in such a televised, public way. I hate to make excuses for her but this woman was nearly destroyed by the media and mocked savagely in the press for years. It just feels like poor form and a cheap shot, even if we as fans may agree with some or all (for some of you) of what she said.

You could tell she was looking for her co hosts to back her up and they're like :yeahsure:

She never was almost destroyed by the media

Looked more unfazed by the media

She never not will she ever care about others opinions on her

• Leader
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just yesterday I was watching a video you did reviewing the FFT rehearsals. Was that the last time they contacted you for something like that? 

I couldn't even click play based off the thumbnail alone :orangu: 

Ummm I got to be the Freakshow guy and I promoted a couple of things they reach out to me about here and there, but by and large I am very disconnected in that sense. 

2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I Speak Spanish. Can someone give me a summary? :crying1:

hey... los de E-news hablan de como el nuevo show "aparentemente" no se ha vendido... La presentadora rubia y el presentador moreno dicen comentarios muy perros como "bueno está más tieza que una tabla... y ni habla, cómo va a vender?". La presentadora Morena la defiende un poco. 

Wendy Williams, en su show la defiende (para sorpresa de todos), dice que ya es su quinto año en Vegas y que es normal que las ventas bajen.. y que aún así ella preferiría ver su show que cualquier otro que estan anunciando en Vegas ahora mismo (GAGA, Aerosmith, etc)

Another day, another drama :icant2:

2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I Speak Spanish. Can someone give me a summary? :crying1:

Dice que la segunda residencia de Britney, Domination, no está "dominando". Dice que múltiples reportes indican que los boletos no se están vendiendo muy bien, Que más de la mitad de los boletos del primer mes no se han vendido. Dice que ella no canta, que es tieza como una tabla, y que baila como una borracha de fraternidad (como las fraternidades de las universidades supongo).

Pregunta retóricamente si los fans ya están hartos de ella o no, como que qué onda con la Bricni. Y la otra mujer y el tipo le dicen como que sí canta, con lipsync, y la tipa le dice que oh sí, eso lo hace muy bien. El tipo le dice que le sorprende que critique a una mujer blanca, y ella le dice que sí le gusta un poco Britney pero es muy robótica actualmente. La otra mujer dice más o menos lo que dijo Wendy Williams, que el show de Britney no se compra tanto como por internet, sino que la gente va caminando por la calle y ve que hay un show y va y compra los boletos en el momento. Luego bromean que Britney es la clase de persona que si te quedas ahí después del show, se queda a platicar contigo mientras se muerde las uñas. Y al final la tipa güera trata de decir como que "you can take her outta Lousiana, but you can't take Lousiana outta her" pero falla miserablemente en su intento de decir la frase.

57 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I couldn't even click play based off the thumbnail alone :orangu: 

Ummm I got to be the Freakshow guy and I promoted a couple of things they reach out to me about here and there, but by and large I am very disconnected in that sense. 

you know you're cute

giphy.gif

Archived