Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

9 minutes ago, Mario said:

No, no, no! Maroon 5 is basic af. Their music has lost any edge they used to have. I’m not sure about Cardi either. I like her — but it’s a desperate mood. 

As for Super Bowl, I wish she’d be the headliner or just don’t do it at all. 

tbh if Britney will do a guest appearance i imagine something like..

per13.jpg

so not anything to be excited about :jlostare:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be plausible if Brinni was not afraid of her own shadow, let alone performing on Superbowl where lip-syncing was a no go last time I checked. HOWEVER, the story became viral only because we know that Maroon 5 (who da **** are they) can't pull it off and get the rating as a lousy band as they are, which triggered them getting one of the hottest musicians RIGHT AROUND the new comeback.  

Meh... Even if it's true, she will lip-sync 3 lines and frantically flip her hair while dancing like a robot.

Not a hater, just a radical realist. I've loved her since 1998 and will stan for life! 

48 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Y’all may wanna act like she’s too good for collabs now but this is her best chance at getting a hit single. Whether u like Cardi or maroon 5 or not she can’t get one by herself. :endit:

Make Me went #1 on iTunes

Slumber Party was in the top 10 on iTunes for a little

But you say Britney can't get a song to do well on its own

25 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Britney can collab with Jesus Christ and it wouldn't make a difference. Team Britney need to realise that releasing a music video for the single cannot be the only promotion, all her songs will flop. Glory could've been huge had it been promoted. 

Glory was promoted 

We're you living under a rock?

Britney just can't win this one with us. If she collabs at all, there are those of us who are going to groan no matter what. If it's with a nobody, she'll get picked on for yet again opting to work with someone below her caliber. If she works with someone known, apparently we're upset it's no longer "indie artists." It's not just a double-edged sword; it's double-edged and the tip has been dipped in poison. 

I don't believe any rumor right now, but christ....

(All I want is involvement and passion.)

I’m so here for this. A song with Maroon 5 would be awesome. I know a lot of people think they are overrated but they come out with hit after hit and their music is good.

Plus, a Super Bowl performance/appearance is exactly the kind of hype she needs before Domination starts.

6 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I’m so here for this. A song with Maroon 5 would be awesome tragic. I know a lot of people think they are overrated but they come out with hit after hit and their music is good  soccer mom basic AF

Plus, a Super Bowl performance/appearance is exactly the kind of hype she needs before Domination starts.

Fixed it :demi:

Personally, at this point giving the rumors circulating pertaining to the lack of tickets being sold, this is a smart move for Britney. Would we rather her release music solo dolo, of course however if mapped out correctly it can work out in her favor. Any new music at this point would be welcomed and Super Bowl platform would be a great push for the residency and album. 

4 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I’m so here for this. A song with Madonna would be awesome. I know a lot of people think they are overrated but they come out with hit after hit and their music is good.

Plus, a Super Bowl performance/appearance with madonna is exactly the kind of hype needed.

double fix :demi:

45 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me went #1 on iTunes

Slumber Party was in the top 10 on iTunes for a little

But you say Britney can't get a song to do well on its own

Neither of those songs were solo so you are proving everyone's point...also...neither were hits...i still lovee them...but even at her own concert no one knew these songs

1 hour ago, Ashwin said:

Britney can collab with Jesus Christ and it wouldn't make a difference. Team Britney need to realise that releasing a music video for the single cannot be the only promotion, all her songs will flop. Glory could've been huge had it been promoted. 

Sis, she did promote Glory. :jlostare: The reason why Glory wasn't huge was because it lacked the simplest form of a theme and visuals (other than ***), and the GP wasn't here for a woman in her 30's lip-syncing her heart out to orgys and slumber parties with a couple of c-list acts over some Bieber 'Purpose' leftovers. That's the unfiltered truth, whether you want to believe or not.

Archived