The biggest mistake her team has ever made...

kasavas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I am not that concerned about it since YouTubers have made the ad libs higher in several versions and liar is not a single 

the biggest mistakes of her career were circus, femme fatale and Britney Jean. Glory is one of my favorites so it’s like the only album post blackout that I truly love with all of my heart ? 

Yessssss Circus to me is the main one though. She needed to take a year or two off, and then do something creative, by herself or just one or two other writers. She could've just released Circus and Womanizer as an EP and not performed if they really wanted to release those as a comeback. Cus she had reasons not to. I think having her do a world tour was what made the FF era so much worse, but that's not as bad of a mistake. With BJ they got what they deserved.

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I am not that concerned about it since YouTubers have made the ad libs higher in several versions and liar is not a single 

the biggest mistakes of her career were circus, femme fatale and Britney Jean. Glory is one of my favorites so it’s like the only album post blackout that I truly love with all of my heart ? 

Are you ok circus and femme fatale beat glory, if it weren’t for circus Britney would be a flop like Jessica Simpson 

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Are you ok circus and femme fatale beat glory, if it weren’t for circus Britney would be a flop like Jessica Simpson 

I think so too. But femme fetale wasn’t very true to her. Yet still better and more influencial than britney Jean - that the world could have lived without. Circus I don’t think was a mistake at all. 

Archived