Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Most-Recent Instagram Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, breathe. said:

How come? Isn't it strange for you to see very private bits of someone's life? Someone you don't even know personally? :xfactorlook:

:gerlwat: 

the problem is not in that silly/light content, but maybe the lack of consent for publication?

I'll bet Sam already received a lesson :ohdear:

On 11/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, Enzo said:

I couldn't watch it all, wasn't able to handle the cringe :orangu:

But anyway, you people need to stop saying things like "grow up" or "stop acting so childish" or "couldn't she make a normal video" because first of all, she can do whatever she wants with the little freedom she has, and secondly, it's just a trivial Instagram-Snapchat video - what did you expect? We should be glad that she's being goofy and happy, even if she's just being random. If you constantly criticize her she will never open up :bedtime: (but thankfully she does not give a **** about her fans anymore)

On 11/4/2018 at 9:04 PM, .... said:

i think the reactions to this mess is even weirder tbh. why always comment on her eyeshadow or other superficial things when she is not acting like you want her to act and when she is acting ''normal'' y'all say poor britney, stop bashing her :embarrassney:

On 11/4/2018 at 9:30 PM, abbiesbanned. said:

you guys are so harsh for no reason, stop being so bitter that she's happy with someone.

give her a break, people goof around with people they are seeing.

for those moaning about how she looks, she's at home in her spare time in bed - why the hell should she be all dressed up?!

she seems happy, good for her :truthtea:

All these tbh. 

I don't get why people make a big deal out of nothing... :idgi:

This is actually quite a good insight into Britney's headspace and answers a lot of questions about her self-image. When y'all are posting threads like "When is Britney going to fix her weave?" and "Where are her makeup artists?" - she's literally telling you that she hates being pretty. It's obvious by the recent years of grotesque appearance that she's tired of being told to look "perfect" - but some of you would prefer to believe that she WANTS to be pretty but the people around her are purposely making her ugly. 

I know a lot of you think that people are making a big deal out of nothing - but the video is kind of alarming. If anyone I knew personally posted it, I'd call to check up on them. She looks to be in anguish when she's cuddling Sam saying she's "ugly." 

The ugly comment reminds me of the K-Fed video from Chaotic. 

Also, I'll never forget this quote from the statement Felicia put out after Britney fired her: "There's just so much you can do to help a person. I don't dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in any way to love herself.

Is this me reading too much into the Instagram video? I really don't think so. You all want to believe everything she does is just silly and random, but really I think her team is doing a good job trying to hide what's really going on with her. That's why she's not given a live microphone at public appearances and why this video was swiftly deleted. 

I'll leave you with this blind item from Crazy Days and Nights: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/11/blind-item-4_5.html

This permanent A list "singer" got in big trouble for positing unauthorized video which shows she still is a person who needs help mentally. Her handlers were furious and then deleted the video.

4 hours ago, VeryCool said:

This is actually quite a good insight into Britney's headspace and answers a lot of questions about her self-image. When y'all are posting threads like "When is Britney going to fix her weave?" and "Where are her makeup artists?" - she's literally telling you that she hates being pretty. It's obvious by the recent years of grotesque appearance that she's tired of being told to look "perfect" - but some of you would prefer to believe that she WANTS to be pretty but the people around her are purposely making her ugly. 

I know a lot of you think that people are making a big deal out of nothing - but the video is kind of alarming. If anyone I knew personally posted it, I'd call to check up on them. She looks to be in anguish when she's cuddling Sam saying she's "ugly." 

The ugly comment reminds me of the K-Fed video from Chaotic. 

Also, I'll never forget this quote from the statement Felicia put out after Britney fired her: "There's just so much you can do to help a person. I don't dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in any way to love herself.

Is this me reading too much into the Instagram video? I really don't think so. You all want to believe everything she does is just silly and random, but really I think her team is doing a good job trying to hide what's really going on with her. That's why she's not given a live microphone at public appearances and why this video was swiftly deleted. 

I'll leave you with this blind item from Crazy Days and Nights: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/11/blind-item-4_5.html

This permanent A list "singer" got in big trouble for positing unauthorized video which shows she still is a person who needs help mentally. Her handlers were furious and then deleted the video.

Also... https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/06/blind-item-11_2.html :britstare11:

This permanent A list "singer" is being smuggled in ***** by one of her dancers each day. He says he has to pay for them out of his own pocket and fears he will be fired from his job if doesn't.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:54 PM, HoneyStyle said:

Because stupidness. Ugh I HATE everything about videos like this. I'd rather she not make any at all if they're going to be lame like this. They're not cute. They're not funny. Why can't she just be f**king normal?

you need to calm your f**king **** lmao, you're a perfect example of why she hates us

1. Yeah, I already know to ignore what I don't like. Nobody has to tell me otherwise. I clicked on this video for the hell of it and from now on I'll go back to putting them on ignore. I get being silly and goofy. I'm not saying you have to act like you have a tree trunk rammed up your *** all the time. The vocal filters just seem stupid to me, doesn't matter to me who does it. 

2. Only Britney knows the times she's scared. She's an unusual person (no offense) and this might be something meaningless that's added onto the list of the other quotes she says frequently. IF she's truly scared for all the times she says it, I get it. I'm in the same boat. What can I say? My mind turned against me and I do get afraid rather easily compared to when I was a kid and the majority of times I'd freak the **** out involved seeing a cockroach. :jlostare: Yeah, I realize that's silly on other levels. 

• 5 months later...

Archived