Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Most-Recent Instagram Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

"He makes me wanna be a fish" Ummmm....alright then :jlostare: She's so strange lol.  She acts so childish and weird I know we only see little glimpses of her but I hope she isn't like this 24/7. 

stop judging her... she’s just having fun with her boyfriend. It’s... love I guess, it makes them act high, similar to Chaotic 

and we all know she’s goofy and cute so please... at least she’s not being socially anxious like before 

16 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

at least she’s not being socially anxious like before 

I do agree with the whole comment but this lol

like how can you be so nervous or anxious everywhere else and then post videos of u with your bf being cute w each other, like i dont get it

I thought this was weird at first too but here’s my theory making it not so weird:

The part where she says I’m ugly, I think he was recording without a filter and she felt not put together (sometimes I say ugh i feel fugs when my hairs not washed and ****) and then she takes it and uses a filter playing off the ugly thing she said before now she’s tired of being pretty with the filter, I guess it’s “scary” how filters can make such a difference. 

Basically I think she was using the wrong words and they were just being silly. 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

I thought this was weird at first too but here’s my theory making it not so weird:

The part where she says I’m ugly, I think he was recording without a filter and she felt not put together (sometimes I say ugh i feel fugs when my hairs not washed and ****) and then she takes it and uses a filter playing off the ugly thing she said before now she’s tired of being pretty with the filter, I guess it’s “scary” how filters can make such a difference. 

Explained :whatitellu:

31 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

:nyheadache:

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

and people here wonder why she is still in a Cship.. she clearly isnt ok :watrusayin:

So you cant have silly moments with your boyfriend because then you are psychologically unable to care for yourself? :britoverit: 

Some fans love to find things where there really aren't. Is it annoying? Maybe yes, but to think that's a fair reason to think someone isn't in a good mental state is another completely different thing. :nyschool:

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney and Sam deleted the video from their social media accounts. Are you happy now? no wonder why she hates us :juggingu:

lol sis you're extremely late to the party. The video was deleted almost instantly, probably because someone on her team told her to. Not because of the comments here which were posted after the video was deleted...

8 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

What is with this stupid **** she does trying to be cute and quirky? It just is so f**king weird for someone approaching 40 to be acting like this. Man, it is def time for me to take a Britney hiatus. I have nothing nice to say about her at all; she just annoys me anymore. 

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :raven:

I can't help but think that she was close to tears, when she said that she was ugly. That video is somehow... disturbing, I don't know. It's just so random. Maybe it's just them having harmless fun, and it probably is, but a part of me believes otherwise. 

But I just can't at Sam who is rapping...ish... "there is three of me yo hey" while Brit cuddles up on her and saying she is ugly :tifflmao:

Archived