What's the most random tour wig?

none

15 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Oh wow, I’d never heard this. Really? Now I feel bad for hating it so much 

Well that was the rumor/reason back in the day.  But, I just saw a video of her with that wig on saying she’s feeling a little gothic tonight - so now I’m not so sure.  I’ve always believed that it was for her aunt.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2018 at 9:59 PM, Dark.Knight said:

all fans area screaming, the lift is moving up and then...014.jpg019.jpg

I was at this show! It was for her Aunt Sandra, she'd just been diagnosed with cancer. Brit wore the wig her entire show, even during the encore....I've been waiting for more Little Rock footage to surface for ages, there were tons of camcorders out that night

To be VERY honest, BOMT era wigs and that DWAD look fake af, although cute. I hate the POM wigs, glad she switched to extensions that don’t look fake. But her worst ever wigs she ever wore were the ones from 2007 M+M’s tour. She was rebelling against the media and the paparazzi, she should’ve have sticked up to her choices instead of making everyone laugh about her weird pink wigs and extensions. 2007ney is iconic, I wish she would still be around often. 

Archived