Anyone ever see Britney alone ???

Itsjen516

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Itsjen516 said:

I have no one to go with but want to go anyways. Is it awkward I have a kid so my husband is staying with her st the hotel while I’m st the show but I feel weird ?? 

i did! Once in Taiwan and once in Singapore. Don't think it is weird to go alone cause the guy queuing (its free standing) beside me is alone too.

For the Taiwan trip, my mum is shopping alone around the hotel while Im at the concert

Maybe when there's time you want to dance and sing along you might feel a bit awkward to do without your friends beside you but it should be okay when you are enjoying the show

I have seen her alone the past few times honestly it’s better lol you can get a good seat cause they’re might just be one left on a front row plus my friends used to say that couldn’t handle me at Britney concerts cause it was like a military operation we couldn’t be late and had to plan our toilet breaks lol so it’s easier to go alone if you’re a super fan 

10 hours ago, xratedjay said:

I have seen her alone the past few times honestly it’s better lol you can get a good seat cause they’re might just be one left on a front row plus my friends used to say that couldn’t handle me at Britney concerts cause it was like a military operation we couldn’t be late and had to plan our toilet breaks lol so it’s easier to go alone if you’re a super fan 

Lmaoo my friend hated going with me to because we pulled up front row the day before the show and when I got to the seat i started screaming lmao and she’s like “idk you I’m gonna go”? 

I went to the Monchengladbach show alone and had Front of Stage tickets. I didn't mind being alone during concert rather than being alone queuing. But there were very friendly Dutch people in front of me and then we kept us company until the concert... and considering the concert - honestly I think it was better being alone. If my friends would've been next to me I didn't think I would've been THIS open to screaming each word of the lyrics out like I did and making a fool out of myself haha. 

I’ve been to all three of my Britney shows alone. 

I made friends at FF. Circus I was so absorbed in the atmosphere to care I was alone, Vegas I was standing in line to get a $24 drink until basically it started so :whatitellu:

Going to concerts are fun alone imo You can do what you want and sit where you want without worrying about other ppl. 

I will say I give ppl props that travel far to shows alone. That would freak me out. 

The last concert I went to was Bruce Springsteen. I had an extra ticket and none of my friends would go with me, so I sold it to a complete stranger...and I was so happy that I did. The lady who bought it was a super fan who had already seen Bruce over 20 times. I've never had more fun at a concert.

I would almost prefer to go alone from here on out. It's a completely different experience.

Archived