Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

Just now, really really cool guy said:

That's the first show though and has been on sale for months. Britney's tickets have been on sale for less than 2 weeks and we're still 3 and a half month away from the first show and her tickets are more expensive. Give her a break:orangu:

That person said Britney is currently selling better than Gaga which is a lie. 

No one even said that Britney’s first show won’t sell out. It probably will but don’t lie. 

No matter the reason Domination isn’t selling nearly as quickly. 

You can look at other Gaga days and see most her days are sold out. Why lie about other artists that work hard. Not here for it. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

That person said Britney is currently selling better than Gaga which is a lie. 

No one even said that Britney’s first show won’t sell out. It probably will but don’t lie. 

No matter the reason Domination isn’t selling nearly as quickly. 

You can look at other Gaga days and see most her days are sold out. Why lie about other artists that work hard. Not here for it. 

They did not lie. Go check Gaga's dates and you'll see a bunch of unsold tickets. The article stated that Gaga sold out her residency which is a big lie. She hasn't sold out all of her shows, just a few and she started selling tickets months ago. She's actually struggling as she's a new act in Vegas and is everywhere because of her movie and her performance at the superbowl was just last year. 

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They did not lie. Go check Gaga's dates and you'll see a bunch of unsold tickets. The article stated that Gaga sold out her residency which is a big lie. She hasn't sold out all of her shows, just a few and she started selling tickets months ago. She's actually struggling as she's a new act in Vegas and is everywhere because of her movie and her performance at the superbowl was just last year. 

The remaining seats are resale and the few blue ones are single or so few it is considered sold out like every other artist. 

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The remaining seats are resale and the few blue ones are single or so few it is considered sold out like every other artist. 

Those are the first two shows and she still has available tickets. I'm not counting the resale tickets because they were sold already, I know that. But the rest of the dates have plenty of tickets left:orangu:

The NY post lied when they said Gaga sold 100% of her residency

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The NY post lied when they said Gaga sold 100% of her residency

They actually said “nearly” sold out, not 100% sold out:

“By comparison, a 27-show stint for Lady Gaga that begins Dec. 28 at the same venue nearly sold out in the first week tickets were available.”

:)

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

They actually said “nearly” sold out, not 100% sold out:

“By comparison, a 27-show stint for Lady Gaga that begins Dec. 28 at the same venue nearly sold out in the first week tickets were available.”

:)

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/2E0054EDEEFF1136?f_PPL=true&ab=efeat5786v1

most of her shows look like that. How on earth is that nearly sold out? :juggingu:

Britney has nearly sold out her residency too. In less than 2 weeks :juggingu:

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

most of her shows look like that. How on earth is that nearly sold out? :juggingu:

I don’t know, I was just responding to their apparently false claim it’s 100% sold out, when they didn’t actually state that.

Either way, I’m pretty sure both Britney and Gaga will be fine once the shows are actually about to start; neither have done any promo at all yet since the former just finished her first residency and the latter is only promoting her movie right now. 

34 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

26 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Gaga's tickets have been on sale since august and hasn't sold out ****, Britney's have been on sale for ONE week, selling half of the tickets and y'all are calling her a flop :juggingu:

In truth you are correct.  This is her second residency-not first- and she's apparently already sold over 80,000 tickets with no promo despite being on sale for barely a week and her show opens more than a distant THREE Months from now.

Her SECOND RESIDENCY will obviously sell fine/great. 

My contention is that her team is obviously great at making money but that Britney herself does not need to do these shows for her own lifestyle.

32 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

This is what you get for doing the bare minimum for 5 years. Domination my ***; more like expiration.

Her tickets have been on sale for ONE week only and she's sold plenty of them by doing nothing but the announcement.

She'll "sell out" her residency like Gaga "did" according to the NY post, that didn't even bother to check ticketmaster.

Give Britney 2 more months to make a fair comparisson with Gaga and then, if she struggles, you can call her a flop and that she deserves being a flop:juggingu:

18 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Her tickets have been on sale for ONE week only and she's sold plenty of them by doing nothing but the announcement.

She'll "sell out" her residency like Gaga "did" according to the NY post, that didn't even bother to check ticketmaster.

Give Britney 2 more months to make a fair comparisson with Gaga and then, if she struggles, you can call her a flop and that she deserves being a flop:juggingu:

I don’t care if she flops or not. In my book, it’s done. Milking pathetic POM for FIVE years then going immediately into another residency she can lethargically Zumba through is just ridiculous. 

Archived