Simon Ellis statement

CristMont

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

It is what it is, I understand why he’s frustrated, but I won’t forget how pre-revamp he released a heavily remixed Work ***** and Circus and claimed they were for POM but they weren’t. It was a weird one.

I remember this. I found the whole thing odd because he wasn’t the musical director for piece of me at any point. I thought maybe they were gonna drop Delcore and have Simon Ellis remix everything but that wasn’t that case. Perhaps the remixes were made for POM but they opted for Delcore’s mixes instead? Ellis’ were pretty weird and not very good

On 11/3/2018 at 4:22 AM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

did he do the POM tour mixes? who he be? :xcuseme:

He was the musical director for TCSBS and FFT. Over the years he’s given us the official remix of Gimme More FFT, MATM TCSBS (my personal fave), BFB Promo Tour version, etc etc

but he always has some odd reason as to why he can’t give us more or comes up with some bullshit on how we can get some from him. He’s a weird guy.

Like I said earlier in the post, he claimed in 2015 to have a remix of Work ***** and Circus that were  gonna be used for the POM 2016 revamp. He posted them but they were never in the show. You can find them online but they’re not very good. He isn’t even the musical director for POM, Delcore was. 

Although lowkey hope Ellis returns for Domination. If we’re getting the same tired songs from POM, at least his mixes are always a fresh take on her older songs. 

Archived