Is this the most beautiful any female singer has ever looked in any performance

Filippo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats so amazing is that she stood on stage with an icon and it didn't dull her shine one bit. She held her own without a flashy outfit or impressive choreography. She simply walked around, smiled and sang.  And compare that to the Billboards where she shared the stage with Rihanna who isn't even her peer, yet Rihanna completely overshadowed her 

25 minutes ago, JKW said:

Am I the only one who thinks this performance is sooo underrated?

It doesn't get enough attention. I know there was some drama regarding the broadcasting of this performance but its actually really iconic and shows off her stage presence. The minute she walks out is just everything. How old was she here? 

She’s so graceful in this clip. And you can see the mutual respect for each other in their interactions. Hair and body so right. Britney is serving FACE here. Unstoppable.

In her performance with Michael Jackson, even though Britney doesn't dance according to a choreography like Michael Jackson does and even though she walks a lot on the stage, the way she moves still looks great because she appears as very relaxed and just enjoying the song. This is what I expect to see in her current performances as well :mhm:

On 11/2/2018 at 2:00 PM, JKW said:

She looks like a **** mature nearly 30 year old woman. Its crazy. 

Yeah as a kid I was so fascinated with how Britney would look really mature sometimes, and other times she’d look like a teen

Archived