Why did she age so much between 2007 and 2008?

brinty.spreas

1 hour ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

We age, some have great genes that help them age more gracefully. Others have taken care of themselves when they were young. Others have a combination of the two. I don't know what happened in Britneys case but i do remember when she was in her 20s she insisted on having a tanning machine in her tour bus. And i remember the article warning her that she would regret it later. Also she smokes, partied hard in 2007, so my guess is her lifestyle caught up to her. But regardless, we should stop expecting people not to get older though... Its unreasonable and unrealistic. 

This. I don’t know why people are surprised given how crazy her life was from the moment she debuted. She lived an accelerated life in those years leading up to 2008.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, over-protected-life said:

dont compare 2007 to 2008 

compare these years

Image result for britney 2011

Image result for britney 2012

Image result for britney 2013

Related image

Related image

Image result for britney spears 2016

Related image

dont tell me this is makeup... this is a person clearly experimenting with their face but with the wrong doctor

sure she's messed up with her mouth, but of course you also picked the worst pictures from each year...

I think it's even more interesting when you compare between the same year, this is all 2014ney

Britney-Spears-Launches-Underwear-Line-I

there's actually only days of difference between all those pictures, and she looks like 4 different women, and it's all due to makeup

this was also 2014ney

Britney-Spears-People-Choice-Awards-2014

britney-spears-wearing-michael-costello-

8d35d7733c6fe06c81b43aad17b697fb--britne

britney-spears-out-and-about-in-thousand

and of course there's even worse pictures

vwuYp4E.jpg

brit2.jpg

but the thing is all happened the same year, and even with all the fun stuff, she could look awesome with the proper makeup

2015 was the same,

09(2).jpg

britney_spears.jpg

britney-pauly-d-extra-interview.jpg

Britney-Spears-In-Yousef-Al-Jasmi-2015-B

tumblr_nrk92aKofL1u89dyuo1_500.png

17-1439787706-britney-spears-teen-choice

Britney-Spears-In-Labourjoisie-2015-MTV-

britney-spears-control-life.jpg

I think she looked so much younger by the end of 2015, but it's all about the proper skin tone and the eye makeup and even the hair

Then in 2016 besides the BBMA red carpet, she looked so much better in other months, like the beginning of POM 2.0

cuties-2-560x400.jpg?fit=700,376

GnLb.gif

Private Show

godney-2.gif

tumblr_oabf4qqhtd1rqlpoto1_540.gif

even that MM interview she didn't look as bad as the BBMA which were prior to this

Ultra-HD-Britney-Spears-Images-wc1001806

though towards the end of the year she started to looked tanner and tanner, and again, the oranger she is, the older she looks

I get what you're saying, and at the time I remember I thought the same, mostly because after she went to David Letterman in nov 2006 she started to look like a teenage again right after her pregnancy, then 2007 came and while her recovery in 2008 she looked a lil' older, but I think it was a weight thing. And then shortly after, Circus era officially started and she literally looked like a doll and young all over again. It was like a miracle :tysm::crying4: 

The only thing missing were her performance skills, it was so good to be true. :badthoughts:

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

This. It's crazy to think that she was only 25 yo in 2007 but she looked 30+. Maybe that's the reason why people were so judgmental. They expected her to act differently, like a woman in her 30s aka currentney :juggingu:

I've always believed that too. She looked more quickly like a grown-up woman than let's say a college girl. (for example, someone like Selena Gomez) :selenerz:

24 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

I've always believed that too. She looked more quickly like a grown-up woman than let's say a college girl. (for example, someone like Selena Gomez) :selenerz:

Selena will have a baby face even when she’s 80 lol. I dont mean that in a mean way. Shes a beautiful girl.

Archived