I just can't believe they did nothing for BOMT anniversary

crazyboutbrit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

What more do you want? She made an IG post about it, they release merch marking the event, target is releasing a special edition cassette, a funko vinyl of her school girl outfit will be out soon

Like what more do you want? It was more than what a lot of us expected thinking they would just have a lazy social media post with Britney probably saying “Oh my god I can’t believe it’s been 20 years! That’s so cool!”

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

What more do you want? She made an IG post about it, they release merch marking the event, target is releasing a special edition cassette, a funko vinyl of her school girl outfit will be out soon

Like what more do you want? It was more than what a lot of us expected thinking they would just have a lazy social media post with Britney probably saying “Oh my god I can’t believe it’s been 20 years! That’s so cool!”

SERIOUSLY!

I think no matter what her team does the fans will always **** on it.

We got a behind the scenes video with unreleased clips, MERCH, etc. How else do you celebrate an anniversary?

IDK why you're all so obsessed with this. What did you expected? The anniversary merch is pretty good and you have the vinyl.:lessons: It was pretty obvious that they wouldn't do anything... It's team britney after all :mcorangu:

I'm a stan of another artist (Robbie Williams) with +25 years of career and he did nothing for his big hit anniversary (Angels) and it wasn't a big deal. The only thing he did to celebrate his 20years of career was release an special Greatest Hits album with a 3rd disc that included ALL his b-sides and a book. That's all. :mj:

We got more then we then just a tweet though :umok:

we got that Post, we got the video with some unseen scenes well to me I haven’t seen them, and they released that bomt merch and that cassette is coming. Even Domination was announced :whatitellu:

Yeah she could of released a new song or album but it’s her team what did we expect from them they actually done better then I thought they would. 

Archived