“DONT TRY IT” FEATURING EMINEM

BritintheZone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not play with my feelings.I do no think this is true!.If it were 2006/2007,I would believe it!.remember the rumor of the yahoo web on the track of" beautiful lies "that later was" baby boy" and everything was a lie even a girl put on her myspace page that she was the author of the song/track with drama included.

She wouldnt win anything except having some straight boys listen to her voice against their will

He collabed with Bey and it was a major flop
He had a quick rise to fame but only because he had to put someone's name in his mouth again

He is over and tbh it will kinda look strange

6 minutes ago, Soni said:

She wouldnt win anything except having some straight boys listen to her voice against their will

He had a quick rise to fame but only because he had to put someone's name in his mouth again

Still would be better than G-Eazy, Tinashe or anything she's collaborated with this past decade. Well, Giorgio Moroder and Rihanna were fine, but without music videos for their respective songs, it's as if they didn't exist. 

A Britney and Eminem collab would have been a very smart marketing move for Britney during the FF era but I just know if that were to happen now, there could be some negative backlash associated with it. I'm still all the way here for it but knowing Britney's team, we'll just get some kind of C-list collabs of that caliber. :ririshade2:

4 hours ago, Soni said:

Eminem will never be over, he is an icon. He has been big as long as Britney has. Give him a break.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

After all the years ridiculing her, why would she work with him? 

She frickin loves him. She calls him a genius during chaotic. 

Also, didn’t they already work together before? Didn’t he produce Baby Boy?

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

He did what?!!!! :disbelief:also didn't she diss him during chaotic saying it's cool that boys complain about their mothers? 

Oh Ithought that was more towards Justin but I do think she admires him. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Still would be better than G-Eazy, Tinashe or anything she's collaborated with this past decade. Well, Giorgio Moroder and Rihanna were fine, but without music videos for their respective songs, it's as if they didn't exist. 

Geazy sure

Tinashe? naw, it was a cute song (although they should've done a brand new song instead of that remix)
Giorgio was great and underrated

Rih's sounded but just because of Brit's vocals

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Eminem will never be over, he is an icon. He has been big as long as Britney has. Give him a break.

His previous album did pretty bad
He couldnt enter the top 10 even with Ed and Beyonce
He was dragged because of his whack drags and GP-lick-assing against Trump
He needed to start a beef with a younger rapper so his song+album could get more attention

I didnt say he isnt an icon, he is one of the few people that are Legends from the new artists imo
But look at Mariah..she is overall bigger than him but she cant even chart anymore

Archived