I think we already Deja'd this Vu. Weird theory just popped into my head regarding her discography

BritneysBitch82

23 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I hate y’all. I remember posting this EXACT same thing when’s a pretty girls came out and y’all LAUGHED AT ME

i found the intro to pretty girls similar to MATM and it got me thinking the same points you mentioned. Glory wasn’t out yet obvi but it did end up turning into her most experimental album since itz

also, Larry did say Domination is going to be edgier and more urban or whatever. If there is an album in the works (which we have no knowing of) could the album possibly take this direction also? Finally culminating in BO 2.0?

Lol share the knowledge again sistergirl. What about Petty Girls and Me Against Madonna? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Since when is Blackout primeney!? 

Since Circus is basically the reboot. I feel that Primeney consists of more than just 2003 to 2004. Its about more than the dancing. Its about the trajectory of her career. It sort of slowed down During BO so it feels part of the first half. 

Circus was the comeback and therefore the start of the second act. But yeah, you could still remove BO, if you feel otherwise and make it the Lost Album as it were. The one that's neither part of the peak nor the slump. Makes no difference to the theory 

2 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

Actually Blackout belongs to the pre-breakdown despite the later release date, the album was practically finished by the end of 2006, except the POM song and some vox that were added in 2007. This is the Britney that recorded Blackout:

1~435.jpg

09~149.jpg

XRAY_SN_HQ_leda080806a_28129.jpg

(the day after she recorded Radar :

1036831.jpg

gas1003069_004.jpg

Click to view full size image

4239090.jpg

BSPEARSRECORDING121106_17.JPG

Lol, how do you define "Primeeney"? She still seemed happy at the time. Maybe a better division for the OP would be pre-Cship, post-Cship

The fact that she recorded BO while pregnant makes it even more amazing to me. <3

Archived