BABY ONE MORE TIME TOUR FULL SHOW HD

Alex Murr

I never thought it was such a big deal tbh, she has better tours. 

We do have complete footage of the mall tour from 1998 tho:

It’s really cute! It was before the release of the album so she wasn’t popular yet! They were testing her music by promoting her all over American malls! She was still building her game, so all the singing was 100% live! The costumes were so cheap but really cute imo! The improvement from this to Onyx Hotel Tour was immense, she has come such a long way!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

I bet Jive has a lot of footage hidden. Just the fact that they hid all those BOMT video behind the scenes for so many years.

Ok, a couple of things that Team B should be on top of for an icon such as Brit:

-remastered versions of all her videos 

-remastered versions of iconic performances, I.e. VMAS, AMAS, etc.

Here's the thing:

All of the stuff posted in this thread was filmed by outside sources - MTV, Bravo, local news, etc. That footage exists in each outlet's respective vaults. It's not like Larry gets a copy of all of the raw footage when it's done and he just holds on to it. The Bravo footage looks like it was all shot from one angle, so it's not like they got the multi-angle master from team Britney, they shot it themselves. Back then it was a lot more expensive to hire a full camera crew to shoot a concert, especially if they didn't have plans to release it on home video (The Hawaii concert was shot as a TV special AND released on VHS, which justified the costs.) 

Even if footage from this tour surfaced, it would not be suddenly HD, it would be standard definition, filmed in 4:3 (square) as opposed to 16:9 (widescreen high definition.) Certain things from the 90's are able to be restored to HD because they were shot on film, but most news footage was shot on BETA until 2008 when things transferred over to high definition. 

Most of the time when you see "cameras filming" at the show, it's for the big screens. Sure, that footage may have been put on a VHS tape back in 1999 for Britney and her team to watch for creative purposes, but it's probably long gone by now.

Also, here's a video that I leaked a few years back - it was news footage. News crews were allowed to come and film the first song of the show back then. 

3 hours ago, VeryCool said:

Here's the thing:

All of the stuff posted in this thread was filmed by outside sources - MTV, Bravo, local news, etc. That footage exists in each outlet's respective vaults. It's not like Larry gets a copy of all of the raw footage when it's done and he just holds on to it. The Bravo footage looks like it was all shot from one angle, so it's not like they got the multi-angle master from team Britney, they shot it themselves. Back then it was a lot more expensive to hire a full camera crew to shoot a concert, especially if they didn't have plans to release it on home video (The Hawaii concert was shot as a TV special AND released on VHS, which justified the costs.) 

Even if footage from this tour surfaced, it would not be suddenly HD, it would be standard definition, filmed in 4:3 (square) as opposed to 16:9 (widescreen high definition.) Certain things from the 90's are able to be restored to HD because they were shot on film, but most news footage was shot on BETA until 2008 when things transferred over to high definition. 

Most of the time when you see "cameras filming" at the show, it's for the big screens. Sure, that footage may have been put on a VHS tape back in 1999 for Britney and her team to watch for creative purposes, but it's probably long gone by now.

Hmmm... I wonder where this long gone footage came from then? Also - Bravo's footage was the entire show, with multiple angles. 

3 hours ago, VeryCool said:

Just because Team Britney doesn't have the rights to the footage doesn't mean it won't leak. I highly doubt they will put a DVD out. Yes, it will be square footage, most likely HQ, but not HD. And yes, most likely from one straight on angle. But that does not mean that someone doesn't have it... coming from someone who's traded rare Britney videos in the past - I know a lot of people who are very, very stingy with rare footage. Even an entire concert professionally filmed. I don't have a doubt that the Baby tour exists HQ footage and audio, maybe even different angles if it is anything like the Toronto ending footage. I know MTV filmed the entire thing because there ARE pieces of footage professionally filmed from a direct angle (and no doubt other angles) for the New York show. Just because the quality sucks on YouTube because the footage has been transferred and converted over and over again, doesn't discount the original footage. Trust me. I have original footage for a lot of the rare videos on Youtube where you can barely see her face, but in my tapes, her pores are crystal clear. It is a matter of if someone will release it like the Wango Tango concert. I hope someone does leak it someday because Britney stans deserve all of the covers in the middle and Open Arms.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:52 PM, Egyptioneys said:

Just because Team Britney doesn't have the rights to the footage doesn't mean it won't leak. I highly doubt they will put a DVD out. Yes, it will be square footage, most likely HQ, but not HD. And yes, most likely from one straight on angle. But that does not mean that someone doesn't have it... coming from someone who's traded rare Britney videos in the past - I know a lot of people who are very, very stingy with rare footage. Even an entire concert professionally filmed. I don't have a doubt that the Baby tour exists HQ footage and audio, maybe even different angles if it is anything like the Toronto ending footage. I know MTV filmed the entire thing because there ARE pieces of footage professionally filmed from a direct angle (and no doubt other angles) for the New York show. Just because the quality sucks on YouTube because the footage has been transferred and converted over and over again, doesn't discount the original footage. Trust me. I have original footage for a lot of the rare videos on Youtube where you can barely see her face, but in my tapes, her pores are crystal clear. It is a matter of if someone will release it like the Wango Tango concert. I hope someone does leak it someday because Britney stans deserve all of the covers in the middle and Open Arms.

Don't forget SodaPop:tbh:

On 10/29/2018 at 11:52 PM, Egyptioneys said:

Do you share? 

Archived