BABY ONE MORE TIME TOUR FULL SHOW HD

Alex Murr

I was just wondering why there is not a HD recording or anything decent at  the FULL show of Baby One More Time Tour? :xfactorlook:

If britney was so big and relevant at the time, why the whole show was not recorded, ok, there is a lot of material from most of the songs, but there is not a decent record of medley of Madonna and Janet, and neither Open Arms , there are only some but of poor quality in image and audio :icant2:

How can this be possible? :ehno: I want that full concert!!!!!!! ...just for my collection:brityes:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

I was just wondering why there is not a HD recording or anything decent at  the FULL show of Baby One More Time Tour? :xfactorlook:

If britney was so big and relevant at the time, why the whole show was not recorded, ok, there is a lot of material from most of the songs, but there is not a decent record of medley of Madonna and Janet, and neither Open Arms , there are only some but of poor quality in image and audio :icant2:

How can this be possible? :ehno: I want that full concert!!!!!!! ...just for my collection:brityes:

Because video cameras were VHS only and they didn't allow a camera the size of a shoebox in... kinda hard to hide.  

Hace 1 hora, jordeezy dijo:

Debido a que las cámaras de video solo eran VHS y no se permitía una cámara de tamaño de una caja de zapatos fuera ... un poco difícil de ocultar.  

ok, no lo ruego en HD (1080p), obviamente en ese momento era imposible, pero al menos en (480) y el COMPLETO show brityes

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I have the Baby One More Time tour and I'll post it very soon.... 

24 minutes ago, ExtraMile4U said:

I guarantee they filmed at least a couple of the shows professionally but just have never released them.  But God knows we'll never see it because her team sucks.  Would be the perfect bluray to release for her 20th anniversary come January for BOMT.

:anxiety:

There were multiple Baby One More Time Tour shows professionally filmed in high quality. MTV showed her talking about multiple outfits she wore during the show they filmed in New York for the All Access special. The Chicago show was filmed by BravoTV. I remember at the shows I went to, cameras were filming. I wouldn't be surprised if they filmed a lot of the shows at first for all of her tours, for rehearsal purposes and tweaking it. The middle parts of the show are harder to find, but there are professional clips of her performing in each outfit as she talks about the wardrobe in an interview. And a rehearsal clip of her performing open arms on tour is on youtube. The most rare video of this tour that surfaced recently was the outro, band introduction, dancers, and her saying "And thank you for coming tonight. And I'm Britney Spears. Goodnight." which was filmed at the Toronto show. Aka, that entire show most likely exists in HD. 

Archived