It's really scary to watch this clips

Mannequin*

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I don’t like these. Makes me sad. ? The part about the driving.  Growing up, in high school before I could drive I used to love seeing images of Britney driving. Ie, Britney in Hawaii, or MTv diary, etc. It always to me emphasized youthful spirit, looking so normal and fun with her girls. Like in Crossroads. Britney and her car. Freedom and youth.

So to see her handlers take her out to the middle of nowhere in the desert to drive around pointlessly was just, sad. 

2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

The saddest part is that they had to drive to the middle of nowhere for Britney to be able to drive herself. I can’t imagine living like this :crying1:

We literally posted the same thing at once lol

This is post breakdown Britney. I think shes' like this in her private life. When her guard is up and has anxiety, she cant express herself like this. 

Do you forget that we were so relieved when we saw this documentary? Because at the time we were getting these interviews where she started saying one or two words and we thought she was completely gone. Then we saw this, and saw shes' still there in her private life. 

4 hours ago, car said:

This is post breakdown Britney. I think shes' like this in her private life. When her guard is up and has anxiety, she cant express herself like this

It's also worth noting that Britney spent months with the guy interviewing her, so she was clearly comfortable with him whereas she doesn't know the random people interviewing her a lot of the time :thinkney:

9 hours ago, car said:

This is post breakdown Britney. I think shes' like this in her private life. When her guard is up and has anxiety, she cant express herself like this. 

Do you forget that we were so relieved when we saw this documentary? Because at the time we were getting these interviews where she started saying one or two words and we thought she was completely gone. Then we saw this, and saw shes' still there in her private life. 

mmmm I want to believe tbh.... 

She DIDN'T express herself there very well to begin with.  If anything she'd do a better job now.  She seems so disconnected and victimized there.  She has zero confidence and they're literally treating her like a baby and thus she's acting like one.  I've always hated "For the Record" and still do.  I've seen it maybe 4 times since it first aired.  :bedtime:

On 10/28/2018 at 10:34 AM, britney_rocks said:

The saddest part is that they had to drive to the middle of nowhere for Britney to be able to drive herself. I can’t imagine living like this :crying1:

you know when watching the documentary. I didn't really understand this part at first (parts of the documentary are so random and not very well explained. I guess they just expected us to piece everything together. but it would have been nice to have a narrator in the background) but after watching it the 2nd time I caught on. I was like "oh so they had to take her out in the middle of no where just so she could driver her car " cuz we all know the paps would be over her if she left her house driving alone.

Archived