The French Work ***** Intro is underrated

Belgium94

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

The writer/producer of the song claimed that little bit of spoken word by Britney was an "Easter egg" for something on Twitter. Meaning supposedly there's some hidden message there. But no one could ever figure it out, and he never mentioned it again to my knowledge.

Oh I see. When or when did he said that? I'd like to read straight from the source, do you have a link? 

Well I tried to contact some of the writers on Twitter but they all seem to have disable the message option so I couldn't ask them, I wanted to ask thennif they have an idea of what that distorted line means but I couldn't. :ehum:

3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Oh I see. When or when did he said that? I'd like to read straight from the source, do you have a link? 

Well I tried to contact some of the writers on Twitter but they all seem to have disable the message option so I couldn't ask them, I wanted to ask thennif they have an idea of what that distorted line means but I couldn't. :ehum:

Hmm-- it was here. Supposedly Sterling Fox said it, not Jason Evigan. I found this--

On 9/8/2016 at 9:20 AM, mylonliNESS said:

there's thread...

here's all the info i have

Someone posted it and this guy

mrsterlingfox  posted "It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now." supposedly he's Sterling Fox (American songwriter, record producer and recording artist) and he wrote Man on The Moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Fox

Literally translated it's "Il m'ammène au lieu du chevalier cet hiver" as "he brings me to the place of the knight this winter"

someone translated "Château Marriott. Il m'amène au lieu du chevalier cet hivers. Cinq. Quatre. Troué. Doux. Homme." as  "Marriott Castle. He brings me at the place of the knight this winter. Five. Four. Holed. Soft. Man"

Looks like we'll have to wait and see though :yaknow:

14 hours ago, ydmc said:

How is that f**king offensive when I'm f**king French

and ?

You're telling me there's no difference between american english and British English ? 

I was just kidding, apparently, you can't take a joke :orangu: , Im from quebec I know that the french we speak has a lot of differences 

It was a welcomed change for me. I liked the original opening, as it reminded me a lot of the break the ice interlude during TCSBS. I like the imagery of Britney as a little girl but at the same time I hate that the majority of the clips were FFT. I still don’t understand the meaning behind it, translation or not, I think it’s random, but definitely cool. I like the “It is time” part lol

Archived