The French Work ***** Intro is underrated

Belgium94

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Why would they subtitle French Canadian movies in France then ? :pieceofwhat: 

Why do they subtitle English films with English? so people have the option to read them. American English, British English, Irish English... its all English. I have friends from France and Canada that speak French (Canadian and France French) it’s still French, they can understand each other fine.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:46 AM, franckolat said:

« La vitesse de la lumière qui dévoile le son résonne à l’oreille.
Où est-ce ? De qui devons-nous avoir peur ?
Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets.
Les vertueux tirent leurs épées.
Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs.
Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit, que ce qui est vu.
Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle. »

"The speed of light, which reveals sound, resonates in one's ear.

Where are we? Who must we be afraid of?

The desperate ones unveil their secrets.

The virtuous draw their swords.

Shattered mirrors received among the lords.

There's more than what we see, than what is seen.

The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind."

I found the lyrics on a past thread... I like it too, deep and mysterious and to hear it live you can definitely feel the tension building up until Britney arrrives. 

10 hours ago, RhysRadar said:

Why do they subtitle English films with English? so people have the option to read them. American English, British English, Irish English... its all English. I have friends from France and Canada that speak French (Canadian and France French) it’s still French, they can understand each other fine.

Omg y'all really can't take a joke.

I'm quite aware I understand french canadians, was just making a bloody joke :yaknow: 

A more misterious thing is that unknown language she used in Man On The Moon, she seemingly does a countdown in french (cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un) which barely sounds as such but after that countdown she says something I can't figure out wtf it is.... Something like:

Chateau Marriot... Ndjfjekskskskfyheskkskcgkdkffkfkg, cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un, patience darling wait for the night.... 

My brain just can't :nyheadache:

15 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE

2016ney was on f**king fire

However.. am I the only one who thinks the prerecorded in work ***** (and ILRR and Toxic tbh) is not her? haha I mean, the speaking in WB is clearly NOT her voice. I don't get why they didn't use the same as in POM

It sounds like her to me ? no? lol

10 hours ago, Hannah said:

It's still offensive :mcorangu:

How is that f**king offensive when I'm f**king French

24 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

LMAO there arent different types of French. French Canadian refers the part of Canada where the locals speak French. Celine Dion, for example is French Canadian. 

and ?

You're telling me there's no difference between american english and British English ? 

:orangu:

I agree; I like the opening to WB.

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

A more misterious thing is that unknown language she used in Man On The Moon, she seemingly does a countdown in french (cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un) which barely sounds as such but after that countdown she says something I can't figure out wtf it is.... Something like:

Chateau Marriot... Ndjfjekskskskfyheskkskcgkdkffkfkg, cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un, patience darling wait for the night.... 

My brain just can't :nyheadache:

And it's been over two years and none of us have figured out what the supposed "Easter egg" about this was. :gloria: (I don't think there is one, personally.)

10 hours ago, ydmc said:

How is that f**king offensive when I'm f**king French

and ?

You're telling me there's no difference between american english and British English ? 

Some people are just uneducated & sensitive. There are different forms of French just like Spanish- Mexico & Spain Spanish are basically two different languages

Archived