Best before encore tour performance

none

Best before encore tour performance  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Femme Fatale's performance before the last one is Toxic not that BOMT/S&M/TFM/IWG section. 

Btw, what do you mean by FAKE? It's not clear enough to me. :usher:

2 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

i was like..fake? what? lmao

OP is confused

OP is referring to how encores are always built in to the setlist nowadays, but the artist still pretends like the last song prior to the encore is the finale. So they say stuff like, “thank you, have a good night,” etc., say bye and then leave the stage; sometimes the lights even come on for a second to fool the audience into thinking the show is over, but then the lights go off again and they come out for the actual last song (encore). And after the actual encore, they often just perform it and don’t say their thank yous and goodbyes anymore, since they did that during the “fake” last song.

So for example, during DWAD Slave was the “fake” final song as she and her dancers all took a bow like the show was over, but then obviously a few minutes later the real finale started with BOMT.

14 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

OP is referring to how encores are always built in to the setlist nowadays, but the artist still pretends like the last song prior to the encore is the finale. So they say stuff like, “thank you, have a good night,” etc., say bye and then leave the stage; sometimes the lights even come on for a second to fool the audience into thinking the show is over, but then the lights go off again and they come out for the actual last song (encore). And after the actual encore, they often just perform it and don’t say their thank yous and goodbyes anymore, since they did that during the “fake” last song.

So for example, during DWAD Slave was the “fake” final song as she and her dancers all took a bow like the show was over, but then obviously a few minutes later the real finale started with BOMT.

Got it now, thanks. :cardi:

My fave is Slave then. But I love how they made the audience think the show was done in TOHT, it actually looked like it was the ends, the goodbye, the dancers' introduction, the flying papers, and all of a sudden MATM comes on 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

exactly, i wish i had read this before fixing it :orangu: 

This is the definition of an ENCORE according to google

Encore (concert) An encore is an extra piece that is played at the end a performance. It is not on the programme, although the performer may have secretly planned it. A performer will play an encore if the audience claps a lot.

So all these options are incorrect.:gerlwat: 

The Encore is the very LAST song played. In that case, my fave is BOMT from the DWAD tour :badgirl:

5 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

This is the definition of an ENCORE according to google

Encore (concert) An encore is an extra piece that is played at the end a performance. It is not on the programme, although the performer may have secretly planned it. A performer will play an encore if the audience claps a lot.

So all these options are incorrect.:gerlwat: 

The Encore is the very LAST song played. In that case, my fave is BOMT from the DWAD tour :badgirl:

BEST BEFORE ENCORE TOUR PERFORMANCE

learn how to read

giphy.gif

Archived