Dimitris Giannetos. Get in here ASAP

This is what's been missing lately: a fringe or bangs (not a la 2012 of course)

Primeney had straight hair with side bangs almost all the time. 

image.jpg

Even circusney looked better with bangs:

5a17fbcfdd919233b028fde2c048d518.jpg

Bring it back so she looks like her old self. That's literally the only missing thing.

Enough with the same yellow boring hairstyle you always do for her:

Cover her forehead a bit and you'll see the difference. And use a darker shade of blond :juggingu:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost NO choices are left up to her glam team. Britney likes what she likes and she doesn’t want people spending a lot of time on her hair or makeup. No one is going to convince Britney to get bangs. It would only happen if she feels the urge. Same with a different hair color. Give him a break. There is no point in us trolling these people. He did decent hair and makeup on her and britney probably gave him 30 minutes total for both combined.

8 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Almost NO choices are left up to her glam team. Britney likes what she likes and she doesn’t want people spending a lot of time on her hair or makeup. No one is going to convince Britney to get bangs. It would only happen if she feels the urge. Same with a different hair color. Give him a break. There is no point in us trolling these people. He did decent hair and makeup on her and britney probably gave him 30 minutes total for both combined.

I know it depends on Britney but he could try to convince her. 

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I know it depends on Britney but he could try to convince her. 

if he tries to convince britney to do something she doesn't wanna do, he'll get fired and of course he won't risk that, a few years ago he was living in Greece, doing makeup for Greek celebrities nobody knows out of this country, and now he's styling Britney freakin' Spears. He'll keep trying to do the best he can during only 15 mins she's giving him to style her.

8 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I think she would look great but please let’s not hate on this “gianetto” or whatever cause the announcement look was actually her best since BBMA 2016 imo.

Melanie did her makeup (which looked great) and the hair done by him was not that good but as others said it's all on Britney. 

I also noticed that in most of her promo pics and publicity she has a more flattering hairstyle and looks better than how she looks on events. I wonder why is that?

Britney-Domination.jpg

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Melanie did her makeup (which looked great) and the hair done by him was not that good but as others said it's all on Britney. 

I also noticed that in most of her promo pics and publicity she has a more flattering hairstyle and looks better than how she looks on events. I wonder why is that?

Britney-Domination.jpg

Maybe they photoshop her hair?

29 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney-Domination.jpg

I guess it’s because it’s specifically for the shoot and when she does her hair on events it gets messy after a while idk

57 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Melanie Inglessis. She's responsible of a lot of great looks. I hope she works with Britney for her residency.

Are you sure it was Melanie? She didn’t post it and dimitris wrote that he did the “glam” , not just hair. If Melanie does the makeup he always credits her.

40 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Are you sure it was Melanie? She didn’t post it and dimitris wrote that he did the “glam” , not just hair. If Melanie does the makeup he always credits her.

I think you're right. He did great then but the hair could be a lot better. Her hairstyle has been the same since 2017. It's a lot better than femmefatalney's hair but Britney needs bangs to look like Britney imo :orangu:

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney-Spears-Performs-Billboard-Music-

She's great. Maybe Fran had it easier with Primeney but she was extremely talented and proffesional. Melanie is too.

Don’t get me wrong, I love her and would always prefer her to do make up but Fran Cooper is the best for a reason. Both ladies do good dramatic eyes which I like.

Archived