How Much Would You Pay To See Primeney Back?

AlottaWarmHeart

I was watching some of Onyx videos and I thought: “This is not the same person.. How much would people really pay nowadays to see Onyx Tour, if they had the chance to go back in time?” 

It’d be definitely the most expansive ticket I’d have ever payed! 

People who pays U$2.500 for a M&G, would definitely pay U$10.000 for a ticket to see Onyx..

:calculating::mattafact:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

I wouldn't pay to see Onyxney again, but I would DEFINITELY pay big bucks to see DWADney again. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I found OHT very boring.

I sort of agree. The lipsycning to album vocals started to get old there. Especially after the few live and prerecorded vocals we got during the promo of ITZ and then the tour was all album vocals. And this is also when she started to dumb down her dancing and getting really girly with her choreography and wardrobe. 

4 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I sort of agree. The lipsycning to album vocals started to get old there. Especially after the few live and prerecorded vocals we got during the promo of ITZ and then the tour was all album vocals. And this is also when she started to dumb down her dancing and getting really girly with her choreography and wardrobe. 

ITA & I just didn't like how we went from a tour with MASSIVE production - to an end stage that only had fire as the special effect. It was so boring to me. 

I did like how colorful OHT was... but that's about it.

I’d pay anywhere from 10 to 50 thousand dollars. A lot of money, but it’s worth it for 2004. 

ITZ is her best era and some people just don’t get it :juggingu:

i would pay A REAL LOT to watch OHT again. It’s... gold.

I wasn’t even old enough in 2004 :( I became a fan during POM 2.0 so I didn’t watch any of the cool concerts some of you went to. But OHT is just amazing, I can’t even explain it. I seriously don’t understand when people say DWAD is better. Case closed :bedtime:

Archived