Poll time. Answer me this stans...

TakeYourHand

Best opener   

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

if you had added "Overprotected", I would have picked "Overprotected".. :yeaok:

but since that isn't an option, I'm going with "My Prerogative" :bedtime:

Thought about it but scrapped it for two reasons. The first being that she’s only pronouncing words. Second being I didn’t know how to type that **** other than I need time. I need me. Love, joy, space, ect. Not easy to type the real way lol.

7 minutes ago, sibode said:

She's not THAT young anymore tbh...

But I would have preferred IT'S BRITNEY *****.

It’s funny I know. It’s a huge part of the song though. Do you think she should just mix it without the opening for now on? Or maybe change it too, “I know I may be mid aged... but...” or “I know I may be old...but...” or “I know I may be a cougar...but...” I’ve got feelings to.

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

It’s funny I know. It’s a huge part of the song though. Do you think she should just mix it without the opening for now on? Or maybe change it too, “I know I may be mid aged... but...” or “I know I may be old...but...” or “I know I may be a cougar...but...” I’ve got feelings to.

LOL

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Thought about it but scrapped it for two reasons. The first being that she’s only pronouncing words. Second being I didn’t know how to type that **** other than I need time. I need me. Love, joy, space, ect. Not easy to type the real way lol.

Sis.... Google exists :raven:

I need time (time)
Love (love), joy (joy)
I need space (love)
I need me (Action!)

:mcwave:

Archived