My B10 Type of Music

AnonBritStan01

So I found a new unreleased Tinasha song that is the ULTIMATE BANGER! It sounds like a modern pop song that you’d hear in a club but I feel like it has that signature Britney sound for some reason! :plzney:It just feels as if something is missing in the song, and I really don’t like the beat break that comes after the chorus, but the pre-chorus/chorus IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING. :yesplease: I’m not saying that I want Britney do this exact song, but I LOVE this type of sound and it kind of sounds like a 2018 version of a song from Femme Fatale :bparty:

fs17.suprafiles.me:8080/d/s7fogfz772iuaxdajkdmh6buynm3giqdalcjop65mnst7qhc4zqpnpuuv2756buqa5xdyhzt/Tinashe - Heavy.mp3

Thoughts? I wanna hear everyone’s opinions, whether it’s negative or not!:pumped:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a Blackpink inspired kind of music for B10. I don't like Kpop before this and still not, but Ddu Du Ddu Du from them makes me a fan of them, and Boombayah is fire. Now I love all their  songs in a very short period and I noticed some Britney influenced in most of their songs especially Whistle and As If It's Your Last . Since Kpop isn't really popular wordwide but they're getting bigger, and while Blackpink already signed with Interscope like yesterday but still hasn't officially released anything, team Britney must hurry and pull a Beyonka, steal some of their new music/materials or collab with their songwriters. :demi:

Archived