TMZ Laughing at Domination Going ‘Street’

ss0725

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Street" and "urban" was a terrible way to describe it, Larry set it up to be laughed at that way. The reason we scoffed (or the reason why I scoffed) was because I don't see her caring enough to be committed. It had nothing to do with the idea of the theme, other than Larry's inability to describe things in a way that doesn't sound as if he's from 1995.

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

"Street" and "urban" was a terrible way to describe it, Larry set it up to be laughed at that way. The reason we scoffed (or the reason why I scoffed) was because I don't see her caring enough to be committed. It had nothing to do with the idea of the theme, other than Larry's inability to describe things in a way that doesn't sound as if he's from 1995.

But maybe the show will be more street and urban :juggingu:

1 minute ago, canwesynchronize said:

They're straight dudes with no interest in her.  Two black guys commenting on this doesn't help the situation. 

I hope she proves us all wrong, but as we know it....we'll have to wait and see. :joanne:

Harvey Levin is gay and he’s the founder of TMZ

I didn't think it was as bad as it could have been, honestly. TMZ just mocks everything tbh, but they could have dragged her current dancing abilities, the cheapness of POM tour, her actual (non) announcement, her mental issues or anything, but they didn't. If you take it with a whole dose of tolerance to sordid humor, it's almost promo :imok:
And it seems obvious to me, they didn't say it out loud but it's more about a white chick doing "black culture stuff". Thought we were over those barriers tbh, it seems not.

Archived