Would youfolks like to see Britney wear something like this and do choreography like this?

Cappycorn87

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

No. And what is it with Janet Jackson? I can never understand a thing she "sings"...its always like this high pitched, barely-there humming sound & random whispers lightly sprinkled throughout the song. 

I kind of agree:receipts2: it's hard for me to understand her. I like her okay but I understand where you're coming from. 

_____

As far as the chereo, no. It's not Britney's style and would look kind of odd coming from her

8 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

No. And what is it with Janet Jackson? I can never understand a thing she "sings"...its always like this high pitched, barely-there humming sound & random whispers lightly sprinkled throughout the song. 

Haha I’m never able to fully sing along to a Janet song unless I see the lyrics. I do love me some Janet though. But yeah, she coo-sings.

WHAT is Janet's hair on this omgggg :orangu::orangu::orangu:
The truth is Britney should do something similar, which is what she's good at right now: Slower tempo, sensual choreo. Breathe on Me / Touch of My Hand / Make Me type of choreo. Is not what I truly enjoy (I'm here for MATM / Slave kind), but it's what she's capable of delivering and also what she seems to enjoy the most.

36 minutes ago, Martini said:

It's up to Britney and ONLY Britney what she wears. :umok:

Fans have no say. :demi:

Is that you Mama Lynne / Daddy Spears? Thank you for creating Britney! :bpout:

Archived