I am Britney Jean Documentary

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do we really need a new documentary? We already know the script, don't we? "This is hardest show i've ever done" "The show itself it's a workout for me" "I love my fans" "I can't wait"

I really like IABJ. It was a massive improvement over IATFF and she seemed really aware and passionate, though shy. It was sweet, and really nice to see her going in depth about her past and career th

"I'm really not cut out for this industry, I'm actually really shy and boring" Cut to close friend/family member: "She's really not made for this industry, you would be surprised"

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I really like IABJ. It was a massive improvement over IATFF and she seemed really aware and passionate, though shy. It was sweet, and really nice to see her going in depth about her past and career than anything we’d seen since FTR

Me too! Really enjoyed watching a 2nd time

would have enjoyed it more at the time

if id known what Britney was going to be like in 2018! 

POM 1.0 really looked so promising after 2 eras waiting for her to "dance again" and we really thought she was gonna do it again as the old days but... :tehe:

The Work ***** rehearsal teasers hyped things up so much. I think it was initially a great show, WB was always a highlight, The urban MATM/GM & BTI section stood out from the entire show, I guess that's the closest she's been to Primeney in terms of dancing, the old Circus breakdown was perfect IDK why they removed it, but as always Britney never sticks to the original show and instead of keep on improving her moves she decides to remove the hard things and replace them with armography and silly moves which we have no idea where they came from all of a sudden. They were always there but it seems like during her POM era they became her dance style. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Do we really need a new documentary? We already know the script, don't we?

"This is hardest show i've ever done"
"The show itself it's a workout for me"
"I love my fans"
"I can't wait"

:tiffeyeroll:

"I'm really not cut out for this industry, I'm actually really shy and boring"

Cut to close friend/family member: "She's really not made for this industry, you would be surprised"

• Like 4

I think a documentary could help boost people's spirits. Everyone would get a glimpse of what's going on behind the scenes. After watching IABJ again, I was reminded of how much planning did go into POM, even though we were ready for it to end. I think some planning & rehearsal footage for Domination would reignite some excitement for many people.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I really like IABJ. It was a massive improvement over IATFF and she seemed really aware and passionate, though shy. It was sweet, and really nice to see her going in depth about her past and career than anything we’d seen since FTR

Wow I never saw IATFF just FTR and IABJ but both always make me uncomfortable watching, she really is a completely different person from what we see/know.

Just so depressing documentaries no matter what good or nice is there.

Two things. First being Britney is media trained. She has been from day one. An old VJ was on WWHL with Andy Cohen and said her media training was so crazy you could ask her if she was sick of the rain and she would reply with “everyday is a good day!” With that being said, she’s def more comfortable answering like in the old days filming a documentary because it’s not live. Second thing is that she was clearly nervous in the beginning, warmed up mid way, and got bored towards the end. So I think it’s a combination of those two things.

• Like 1