Britney uploads edited version of the announcement on YouTube

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the event had this level of polish, it would've been far more acceptable regardless of her giving a small speech or not. The entire thing had so much fluff, and zero polish- especially the parade. 

Of course we wish she said something, or at least interacted with  the fans slightly longer... 

The whole time leading up to the "announcement" was amazing.the little parade but especislly the part of showing the building.  The visuals were incredible.the production surprised me considering her team.... it was all flawless. If britney would have spoke it would have been fine. I liked the work ***** intro and her walking down with her dancers kind of like the work ***** entrance performing.   

But it was a mess... but she looked amazing.  

6 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

If the event had this level of polish, it would've been far more acceptable regardless of her giving a small speech or not. The entire thing had so much fluff, and zero polish- especially the parade. 

Of course we wish she said something, or at least interacted with  the fans slightly longer... 

That's what make this more ridiculous cus the live stream looked nothing close to being as good as this video 

6 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That's what make this more ridiculous cus the live stream looked nothing close to being as good as this video 

Exactly, and if they didn't over hype it on Ellen, then the GP/ Media would have used this, but every1 went for the 30 minute mediocre live stream, giving the GP more fuel to dis our queen. Its not entirely her fault though, cuz its known that she's pretty hands-off when it comes to a lot of stuff relating to her.

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

The whole time leading up to the "announcement" was amazing.the little parade but especislly the part of showing the building.  The visuals were incredible.the production surprised me considering her team.... it was all flawless. If britney would have spoke it would have been fine. I liked the work ***** intro and her walking down with her dancers kind of like the work ***** entrance performing.   

I agree, everything was good and exciting, but the roll out was poor. The camera angles were wrong, filming the building a million times, filming an empty street, the Ellen dude... the direction was not there, which sucks because they really applied effort. A for effort, C- for execution. 

She should use more her Youtube channel .Unfortunately many fans can not see it and the Youtube Channel would perfect(release singles,videos,announce important dates)She still has power and should use it, but she should not use anyone's Youtube Channel.I would also like her to use her Tumblr and she will tell us what she would like(I do not care, if she writes, she painted, she tells us movies or she talk about their  children)We need to know real  things about her ,to be connected with her again.I hope she does.Please do not tell me that for that she already has Instagram.

18 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Started off so strong!! I was loving it and then when she just got in the car I was speechless 

even my non interested husband said, “did she really just do that?!” 

17 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

She should use more her Youtube channel .Unfortunately many fans can not see it and the Youtube Channel would perfect(release singles,videos,announce important dates)She still has power and should use it, but she should not use anyone's Youtube Channel.I would also like her to use her Tumblr and she will tell us what she would like(I do not care, if she writes, she painted, she tells us movies or she talk about their  children)We need to know real  things about her ,to be connected with her again.I hope she does.Please do not tell me that for that she already has Instagram.

I wish she got like a radio show like nicki and just could speak to us every now and then

LOL somehow they made ti look good!  Though I wish they showed a quick closeup of her face when she was popping up from the toaster stage.  She looked so good when she was smiling before all the confusion/awkwardness started lol.

What's with that slowed down "KIT....TEN" at the beginning though? lol

All she had to do was say..

"VEGAS, I'm BACK!" "I just wanted to tell you all thanks for coming out tonight for this special announcement & I hope you can make it to my new show next year" 

"It will be bigger and better than ever" something along those lines, then she could've walked to the car and left like she did smh is it that f**king hard to talk for one minute and really make that difference not really I am just stunned..:checkit:

You guys would have dragged her regardless. “I’m back! I’m so excited for my next show. It’s a huge labor of love and I can’t wait for you guys to see it.” Even if she said something along those lines yall still would be pissed, stop trying to pretend you wouldn’t be. I swear, the negativity here is so annoying.

im giving them the benefit of the doubt that there was technical difficulties. The broadcast was delayed, the reporter was a bit confused, Mario Lopez was there but his role seemed cut short, and it looked like the men she was with were rushing her out. Something seemed off.

whatever. It’s done and it’s over. Excited for the show.

Archived